:D

Saaxiib, UDUB iyo Ina Rayaale ciidankiisii, adaa iiga dhawaa
In other words, if a
"political card-carrying"
for a mere party had any
"currency"
one could say that you had them in your pockets by the tonnage of it, indeed...

And even for good measure, you are more than happy to carry another political slogan at the behest of another party at the drop of a whim, if for some reason or other, the
"inducement"
is such an eye-watering kind, as you are now doing it for the current party that rules our country.

Hence, bro, take could care not to accuse others of suffering some form
"moral deficiency"
(or having a blind-spot for a particular party) when you in effect are at the hospital's bed as we speak in here, suffering with that kind of particular ailment.

But, still, putting aside that-below-the-belt cheap talk of yours, one can say, that one understand the
"really motivating"
reasons that is at work in here. Particularly as to why our government is pushing this nonsense in a broad daylight.

But still, lets hope that when the proverbial cow's manure hits the fan, then, there weren't be any long faces to be found around the place and therefore all of the
"lusting-after-money-carpetbaggers"
who have beaten a tortuous path to the residency of our president in
Hargeisa
will be found in loitering around the place.

And therefore in effect, unlike you who is from there, they won't take the first plane back to their western capitals when the music stops. For, I can assure you that the
"dance to the music of time"
we are clicking our heals to at the moment, will soon stop and then those who brought about this ugly political affair for Somaliland will have some explanation to do, indeed.

Regards,

Oodweyne.

:D :D .... Just to let you know "In case you don't know already" that there is no difference among any SL party be it the old UDUB the said Kulmiye, the screaming Ucid and the rest. That is why I'm not associated with any of them and prefer to be the game watcher from distance ..... with some help of any of them for the greater purpose.

I just support the cause ,, and I believe giving chances to the elected groups. Throughout the history after 1991 each gov did well in their times regardless of what people say. Each of them contributed to the cause despite the tough challenges. The very same thing I liked about UDUB is the same thing people are realizing now ...... This one aka Kulmiye is changing the game cards and went directly into diplomatic wars which is new to Somalilanders and which I consider a big shift in the Somaliland history.

Just don't believe the smiles on the screens, the handshakes, the sweet words through the media .... This is politics sxb and it is the same as the poet said:

Allow nin Ii darrana maxaan derin ku seexshay ....

In the Political wars, you invite your very own enemy, sit with them, laugh with them .... and yeah, ,,,, fill the gaps.

Just don't be paranoid my friend ,,, You are the Guru here and what you see is not what is happening ,,, just a little advice dee ,,, :D

N.B.

As for the other Kid, Just give him 20 more years to grow up .... We are the elders and we should forgive ... Kids are troublesome.

Johnny B   

Oodweyne;916603 wrote:
JB,

Saaxiib, I never doubt your sense of loyalty to somaliland. And I know come high water or hell the likes of us will rather die in the last ditch defending our maandeeq of somaliland than to abandon her. But still where we disagree fundamentally is the thinking that says what this government is doing in our foreign policy is a brilliant plan that others were too obtuse to think of it before and even further this one has the better potentiality to bring about our agenda than all of the previous position of our foreign policy. This is argument that I do find it exceptionally un-persuading to say the least.

But since the eating of a pudding is always the final definer of the taste of that pudding then lets see what manner of foul or sweet taste we shall have in our mouth when this clever-by-half new foreign policy of our government is consumed. I just hope that we shan't find ourselves far worse position in terms of our indigestion by the time this new pudding of a foreign policy has been done with it.

Regards,

Oodweyne.

As a Somali who belives in the non-existense of "Somaliland", but is forced by the love of his country of origin and circumstances, i'd deal with my Guru than the Flimsy JB, were i in any position to to deal that is. ;)

NGONGE   

^^ Johnny does not believe in sons or spirits, saaxib. He reckons that when he dies he's going to become tree fodder (unless they burn him of course, in which case he'll be a bit of...err..dandruff). :D

Carafaat   

NGONGE;916275 wrote:
Guru,

Are you free now? I think that phone call is long overdue. Plus, I need to talk some sense into you warya.

As for what you say there; well, there really nothing much I could say about your worries and unease (for that's all it is).

The bottom line here is that at no stage did SL declare, announce or even hint at a wish to rejoin Somalia.
The SL government has been clear that it is engaging in the talks to engineer a civil option of parting the ways with Somalia. However, since these are talks to clarify the relationship and since the "other side" still have hope of bringing SL back to the fold, it should come as no surprise to you that some Somalis will talk about the end of SL as an independent nation.

They will talk about working together to fight terror and piracy. They will talk about helping each other in certain areas and they will talk about sharing lessons in democratic processes and what not. But when it comes to Somalia being one nation, the SL delegation will shrug and refer the Somalis to the demand that you, I and every Somalilander had for the past twenty one years.

Meesho maqaaxi maaha, saaxib. It's not the Imam's silly tantrums about being Somali one day and wanting to breakaway the next. SL professes to be an independent, democratic and organised nation. It claims to be ahead of Somalia when it comes to political maturity and practice. Therefore, it has to act the part and show that it is willing to do anything and everything when it comes to working together. It needs to openly display its flexibility and wisdom. It needs to appease all observers by proving to them that this quest for independence is not born out of the whim of a few fickle characters and that there is no going back on SL's secession.

You really need to stop panicking every time Somalia gets something positive going its way. You also have to remember that this is a nation being brought back from the dead and that only such positive actions will help it sustain itself on the road to recovery. But, none of that has much to do with the TALKS between the two sides nor does it change the SL stance. Only you and I can do that.

No they havent. But sure they(Minister of Foreign Affairs and President) act like it. And for one to judge, one needs only to observe how one behaves. And in that case they for sure say one and do another.

Haatu   

Carafaat,why are you upset about this? Surely this should be good news for you or have you adopted the Dark side? :D

Carafaat   

Sxb, I am not upset. Just contributing my 3 cent to the discussion. Some ppl can actually discuss issues without being a prisoner to ones own condition. You should try it. :D

NGONGE   

Guru,

Did you see what Hague said on twitter ? :D

William Hague‏@WilliamJHague

Meeting with President of #Somaliland was to prepare ground for conference on #Somalia in London in May

Hmmmm.....