Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Nabadoon Alpha Blondy Appreciation Thread

Alpha Blondy;915355 wrote:
that's a shame. we needn't worry about their pathetic plans to undermine. even faroole wants to play with us!
:D

naga daaya ciyaarta Haatu and Apo. isku xishooda and let others shine for once.

LOOOOL@ even faroole wants to play with us :D

Haatu;915359 wrote:
ma istidhi? What is this q@ldaan speach yaa Oba?

that word was pejoratively used against me as a child. it haunts until now walahi.

how dare you Haatu?

''nabadu was nolasha. noloshu wa nabada'' - Nabadoon Alpha Blondy of SOL on the 3rd of Feburary 2013.

''dhulka sow anigu malihi, ninkii kililka shanaad ka yimid baa geeridu dhiibaysaa, waqtigii dhamaayo wuu dhaqaaqi doonaa'' - Alpha Blondy in support of the indigenous juubooyinka settlers

Apophis;915381 wrote:
Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Blondy.

Translation
: I couldn't hack it in London as my achievements were, rightly, less significant than the ego is willing to admit to itself let alone others. So I decided to move to Africa aka I've decided to move to a place which will magnify my meagre achievements and thus exaggerate them. Of course I couldn't really be so brutally honest as to make this selfish endeavour apparent not only to others but to myself so I've decide to label the "return" to Africa with lofty names such as: "finding myself", "going home", "identity", "de-westernisation" and similar BS. In sum, I'm selling coal as diamond.

Translation
: my return was quieter than I anticipated. I wasn't welcomed at the airport like a hero and worse, I knew as the plane landed that I had made a huge mistake. All the May 18th propaganda had, evidently, lied to me. I wasn't arrival in a paradise by the Red sea as promised. No, I was landing at an un-tarmacked airport in a non-existent country (literally). There and then I decided to cut all ties with previous May 18th affiliated "friends". But of course I couldn't go back to London, for I had run away from it as a failure and now to run from this third world hell-hole would injure the ego far too much. I've blown my load and there's no going back.
Once you go black, you never go back.

tumblr_ltva3ulUAN1qgu6ano1_250.gif

Translation:
I've tried to impress the locals with my diaspora-ness, but they weren't buying it as much as I thought they would (for I'm but one among thousands of fellow failed returnees), so I'm left with no choice but to insult and sneer at them at every opportunity, with their barbaric ways.

So you see Oba, our good friend Alpha is much more insidious than you think. Fall not for the fake façade.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Apo,

probably your greatest post ever. its a little disappointing you've taken this approach in our dealings but i guess there's no accounting for pure adulterated jealousy on your side. i tried being civil with you on the other thread but i won't take a similar approach here. instead, i'll ignore your comments, however tantalising my urge to counter the comments maybe. you're a pathetic, sad, non-Somali Kenyan sangudude prick. you're an attention fiend and there's no quick fix here. the very fact you've dedicated 45% of your entire night's allocated posts to misinterpreting my previous comments shows just how pathetic you are sxb. get a life Apo. i'm living mine.