Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

Madaxweynaha D. F. ee Soomaaliya oo Farriin u diray Shacabka Soomaaliyeed

great speech again. But one must ask how reliable is this goverment. I'm welling to go back anytime to somalia

and establish something. We need assurance. If there's certainty and stability, I don't mind paying whatever taxes

I'm being asked to pay.

How confident are you about this goverment , are they going to go for the long run and make somalia calm place without

civil war. ?

walaalkis;914952 wrote:

great speech again. But one must ask how reliable is this goverment. I'm welling to go back anytime to somalia

and establish something. We need assurance. If there's certainty and stability, I don't mind paying whatever taxes

I'm being asked to pay.

How confident are you about this goverment , are they going to go for the long run and make somalia calm place without

civil war. ?

your questions can only be answered by actual experiences. please leave the speculation aside and come home. we all have a role to play.

Aaliyyah   

Aad ayuu ugu mahadsanyahay madaxweyne xasan sheekh mohamud rajada uu nagaliyey. Waxan rajanaya in uu ale naga dhigo kkuwii door weyn ka qaata soomaali dib u dhiskeeda asna ilaahay haka yeelo kii Somaali midnimadeeda iyo horumarkeeda hogaan u noqda.