Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Iran unveils Ghaher 313

Coofle   

GaroweGal;915069 wrote:
Coofle your world view is similar to those wicked Wahabbis, western-loving sheikhdoms who were exposed by Wikileaks whispering into the ears of their Western masters "would you please bomb the Islamic Republic of Iran coz they are Persians and we are Arabs".

Huuno Let us clarify one thing.....Although I am native/fluent Arabic speaker,,,I am Not an ARAB...I am SOMALI....waxba carab ha igu dhajin.

its well known fact that Al-Dajjal will emerge from somewhere in Iran...and in case you don't know, Iran has sanctions on practicing sunnah, the violations committed are off limits and off records...barbaric people indeed....I recommend you read about shiite and "Al-raafida"...

Tallaabo   

nuune;914907 wrote:
^^ I still want improvement of our locally produced aircrafts

diy-helicopter11_udOqn_3868.jpg

Be patient nuune. As we speak, it is being remodelled to carry the president of Somaliland to the Somalia-Somaliland talks. He demanded red carpets and a larger seat so the local engineers are working hard to transform it to suit his needs.