Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

What do Spiders and Silanyo’s Somaliland have in common?

Taleexi   

By Safi Abdi

Jan 24, 2013

A fulltime homemaker, and native of Somalia, I can tell you that I have firsthand knowledge of both of these two entities and know full well how they operate; so you would say, I am certainly not talking out of my hat.

Reason tells us that when you want to build a house for yourself, there’s a few things that you would need to do. And unless you are a spider, or uncivilized, you wouldn’t make a dash for your neighbor’s house, without taking into consideration the consequences of your actions. Therefore, the first thing you’ll need to do before you embark on your project is to secure a space of your own, so as to build your home on safe grounds.

We do not need a scientist to tell us what spiders do when they get the urge for accommodation. As any housewife would tell you, you may go off on that vacation, but don’t you blame me if you find little aliens dangling down from your ceiling or from under your bed, on your return.

In case you didn’t know, spiders don’t know how to ask, nor do they have any scruples about messing up your system.

Read more - http://wardheernews.com/public_html/Articles%202013/Jan/24_Silanyo_Safi.html