Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

South Somalia in celebration mood

You can have everything from now on except the Language that i will never give up. The name Somali is exclusively you'res we will change the name soon.Other than that good riddance. I will start a campaign of Somalilanders stop identifying you're self's as Somalis it will be hard for my self but when we change the name it will go smoothly. You're are a Muslim a Somalilander and than ur Clan. Agreed.

Its my language i will never pay a penny come take it from me i might use a different script though perhaps the Arabic script. But the language is that of my forefathers and my kids speak it and their kids will speak it and their kids will speak it. You have no monopoly over my language:D You can have the country Somali name but the language belongs to me :D

lool, how is it your language. According to you, your ancestor flew down from Arabia on unicorn landing on our shores. We were nice to welcome you and adopt you as one of our own, now you want to steal our very identity, najis.

Che -Guevara;910787 wrote:
lool, how is it your language. According to you, your ancestor flew down from Arabia on unicorn landing on our shores. We were nice to welcome you and adopt you as one of our own, now you want to steal our very identity, najis.

oh snap

Abdul   

XX, i thought you said you rather be with Ukraine than Somalia.Probably thats why they call you Somalidiid.

Abdul;910792 wrote:
XX, i thought you said you rather be with Ukraine than Somalia.Probably thats why they call you Somalidiid.

Because i like Ukrainians i am no longer a Somali , Koonfurians want to be with Uganda does that mean they are no longer Somalis how does that logic work.

Che -Guevara;910787 wrote:

Thats why we will write the language down in the Arabic script al luqal carabiya the Somali language is also part of the my heritage the tongue of our mother and her brothers father grandfathers and it evolved through out the centuries and it became what it is today influenced by Arabic. Because back than the language wasn't called Somali. Our languages arent fundamentally the same. koonfurians have a hard time pronouncing the letter KH. Probably it flew from arabia with the holy man :D You can call you're language AfSomali. i will call it afSomalilandish deal:D

Abdul   

Xaaji Xunjuf;910795 wrote:
Because i like Ukrainians i am no longer a Somali , Koonfurians want to be with Uganda does that mean they are no longer Somalis how does that logic work.

Settle down sxb,I know the news of the last few days has been particularly hard for you.