Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

“I Am Canadian”: Challenging Stereotypes about Young Somali Canadians.... IRPP STUDY--JANUARY 2013

^actually, wadani, i'm in talks with a local TV channel about a late night current affairs discussion talkshow. its in english. Tonight with Alpha Blondy or something like that.

Nin-Yaaban;910733 wrote:
Alpha, sxb, ur Somalinimo card has been revoked. How could you live in Hargeisa and not speak the blessed language? LoL even in ur videos, I don't remember u speaking Somali. Smh.

ninyahow, waan yaaban ahay dee....ruunti. i speak excellent somali but i'm struggling with the writing. i've been reading the newspapers and websites but i can't seem to absorb this. give me 5th century Bulgarian literature any day sxb. :D

Aaliyyah   

xabad;910726 wrote:
Thanks, can one find work in Alberta without experience i.e as fresh graduate.

If you are an engineer particulary petroleum engineer then you can make crazy money in Alberta. Otherwise, halka waxba ma jiraan ka aheen xamaal shaqo.

Generally speaking though if you are a professional regardless of what field (ie nursing, medicine engineering etc) you can make money anywhere aduunka. Laakin if you have a bachelor of arts iyo wax nocaas ah. You would be better off continuing with your masters. Then, you will have a better shot at finding a decent job.

Best of Luck.