Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

oba is not a racist anymore

So i hooked up with a african mamacita from uganda waliba a Tutsi ,she was a nice lady saw her in the club we had a interesting conversation will meet her again this thursday, Never thought i'll hook up with a non somali african.

its time to apologize to Ibti, ibtisamey walalo sorry for thinking you were crazy for being married to a non somali.

^ don't moralise the topic inaadeero. perhaps you misunderstood. racism is innate to all humans. we all have our prejudices and bias. its perfectly normal. for example....i hate Somali people but i'm a Somali dee.

that maybe how you see the matter but i beg to differ XX. i see the liberal media has brainwashed you with the politically correct nonsense. the world is full of hate brother and the sooner you realise this, the more you're likely to make peace with it. don't ignore the realities and the injustices all around us.

I don't really care much about liberal media they cant influence me how i view people. I value humans for what they are and because of their achievements black white yellow Latino Mulatow Indian Europeans Ethnic Somalilanders and the rest of Africa. Not all people have fake superiority complex Like Oba who thinks he is better than Sub saharan Bantu people when they have better economies better thriving nations better infrastructure. No my friend the world doesn't work like that i believe in justice in the constitution of the United states and when i see injustice i point that out but there is always a but i believe people should fight for their rights.

so let me get this right....you're saying the world is perfect as it is? and we can all continue to live together in harmony without prejudice?

also what do you make of those who oppress others to maintain their domination over the global economy?

Those who maintain domination over the global economy need an opponent a healthy opponent so that things can be a balance. Never said the world is perfect but its up to the human race to make mother earth a better place we are the predecessors of our grand children and their children.

so...now that you've acknowledged the global injustices that continue to make the world a place of hate, evil and interest. can you see why some people are likely to hate and through the hate develop racist ideologies. and at the same time, you can also see why the other side will hate and develop even more racist ideologies. an eye for an eye, really does make the world blind ma istidhi? if we're blind then we're likely to assume negative views about others as opposed to being open minded and working together to make the world a better place for all.

in the somali context, this hate is often assumed to be based on tribal differences but its ALL the workings of outsiders with a vested interests in maintaining the status quo and a few rich influential Somalis, whose job has become to continue to propel the destructive fire that burns our collective will and brotherhood.

you're a crap politician XX. stop being a contortionist. you can't be all things to all people. at some stage, you'll need to make a stance and chose your side.

I never said the world is perfect nor is life fair but that doesn't mean we shouldn't act as humans and try to look for the positiveness of our societies. I always see things from a clear perspective African Americans some of them think White people are beasts and evil by Nature. Because of what was done to them in the early 19 century. But that doesn't mean the future has to be dictated of what happened in the past. There is a difference between hatred and distrust Somali tribes distrust each other but they don't hate each other. I don't believe there is hate between Somalis. Now distrusting feelings was cause by many factors the decimated of large segments of population during the war, nepotism. We need to think and see the bigger picture and learn from our mistakes and learn from our histories. in Africa in Asia in south America in Europe and all over the world. There is no point of repeating the same mistake over and over again.