Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Oba Hiloowlow '' I do not support unuka leh anymore''

mudanayaal and marwooyin i have a announcement to make, I oba do not longer support ''xamar unuka leh'' i've realized xamar will be nothing without all the other somali clans and also i realized that many nomads like Apophis,Nuune,MMA,Kool Kat,che etc are born in mogadishu and thats the only home they have so how can i deny them to claim xamar?

Unuka have always been a welcoming clan even the sayid made a poem about it so i am a big dissapointment to beesha unuka weyne for not fallowing the tradition.

I am deeply sorry nomads i hope you all can forgive me.

Oba.

Arafaat thank you ina adeero a multi clan society is important besides Mogadishu is supposed to be the somali capital how can it be a somali capital when the majority of the residents hail from one clan.

expect world war 3.

with the unuka out of the way, the strategic capital of xamar has more or less gone to the dogs. can we ever establish peace there if we open our doors to all sorts. Oba, you've made a mistake and i'm glad your phony pathetic apology doesn't represent the reality on the ground.

i'll be launching iron X iron Somali coalition, if anything!

LOOOOOOOOOL

Apophis;908859 wrote:
I salute your courage Oba. You've always came across as a jesus type character i.e you are willing to cross societal borders for the sake of justice. I've always identified myself, first and foremost, as someone from Mogadishu. It is my city, despite what the clannist say.

em...em...do you think i can claim Mogadishu too?

Wadani   

Would it be a fair assessment to say that Hargaysa currently has a more diverse clan composition than Mogadishu? I hear there are tons of koonfurians in Hargaysa who have been welcomed and embraced by the locals.

Wadani   

Ur biased dee :D. But to be honest even ur khaatumo folks roll deep in H town. Waar meeshu waa cosmopolitan hadda. Sorry for hijacking ur thread Oba.