Sign in to follow this  
Reeyo

You're going to Somalia for the first time as an adult...

Chimera   

^LOL, calm and collected.

Alpha Blondy;907613 wrote:
i have to give it to you adams!

you've really surpassed your usual utopian views this time. CLAP CLAP CLAP

even the voyeur Lonely Planet guide is better than this pathetic mistake-ridden tour guide, if even that, you've written? you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

in one of those classic
Frank Gardner
moments, the BBC's correspondent, of overpronouncing local places in their local dialects, you CLEARLY demonstrated with the above, that you've no idea of what you're talking about. sxb, respect yourself and the good reputation you've built up through the years.

Alpha, never change who you are, you bloody saqajaan, that was hilarious, Frank Gardener kulaha LOL. My guide is well referenced and drawn from a myriad of books and old journals.

Now go lurk for my next post you can assault:

weird.gif

Chimera;917859 wrote:
^LOL, calm and collected.

Alpha, never change who you are, you bloody saqajaan, that was hilarious, Frank Gardener kulaha LOL. My guide is well referenced and drawn from a myriad of books and old journals.

Now go lurk for my next post you can assault:

weird.gif

Adams Zeyla,

your presence has been missed and your absence noted......:D

I'd love to learn more about the lives of nomads. Such as learning how to set a guri soomali, learn how to make a dhiil, and other traditional stuff, like the ones they sew and which is used on top/inside the guriga. I'd also like to see and learn more about somali plants and their diversity, especially those used as an alternative medicine. Not to forget to experience walking through the night/late evening to watch somali folklore dances...

Saxansaxo;917926 wrote:
I'd love to learn more about the lives of nomads. Such as learning how to set a guri soomali, learn how to make a dhiil, and other traditional stuff, like the ones they sew and which is used on top/inside the guriga. I'd also like to see and learn more about somali plants and their diversity, especially those used as an alternative medicine. Not to forget to experience walking through the night/late evening to watch somali folklore dances...

Most medicinal plants in Somalia are of the Boswelia genus, all the habags/gums and resins are from these trees.