Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

THINGS THAT PISS ME OFF

Hibo   

1:People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the f@#k is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

2:When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No dick nose, I paid $9.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the ******* ceiling up there. What did you come here for?

3:People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?

4:When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

5:When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favor! It's on god damn piece of paper!

6:When you are waiting for the bus and someone ask you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here asshole!

cwm44.gifcwm35.gifcwm35.gif

Mobb_Deep

------------------

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy

Kool_Kat   

Here goes my list:

1. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too." Well, what good is a goddamn cake if you can't eat it?

2. When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know a$$hole, you pulled me over!

3. When people say "You made your bed, now lay in it." They're damn right I'll lay in it!

4. Signs that say "Don't drink AND drive." What if I drink, THEN drive?

5. People who say "Do you have the time?" Time for what?

That's all for now... cwm30.gif

Mobb_Deep,

You had me falling off the chair laughing my bleep off with your signature note. Brother, not only are you one pissed off dude, but one hell of a pragmatic guy too. Unfortunately that quote does not work me lol….

------------------

wizride.gif

Hibo   

Act naturally! how can one act and be natural at the same time?

Found missing.... huh?

Resident alien.....

Genuine imitation.

Safe sex.

Airline food.

Good grief.

Same difference.

Almost exactly.

Sanitary landfill.

bloody oxymorons!

cwm32.gif