Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

Be careful riding those New York Subways...

Chimera   

Aaliyyah;905134 wrote:
I heard the lady who pushed the man said she thought he was a muslim but he turned out to be Hindu.

How ignorant, it reminds me of my revert friend who the first year kept saying "Salaam" to every Sikh LOOL.

I still call him out on that.

It seems like there are alot of crazy, unstable people out there. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to cut back on mental health services. They need something like this.....and for the crazy Xalimo, throw her in front of an oncoming train.

DSC_0186.jpg

Aaliyyah   

Chimera;905194 wrote:
How ignorant, it reminds me of my revert friend who the first year kept saying "Salaam" to every Sikh LOOL.

I still call him out on that.

Don't compare your revert friend to this psychopath. But, I see what you are trying to say LOL..

The other day this Arab lady stopped me and she was like do you go to so and so's mosque. I told her no, she said I thought you were a girl who prayed there often. I probably looked like another halimo to her...All indha yar look the same to me and I am sure for that lady all somalis looked the same. LOL...and in your friend's case he must have thought all indians were Muslims and the turban didn't help (it does look like what some shiekhs put on!!!)

Aaliyyah   

Nin-Yaaban;905206 wrote:
It seems like there are alot of crazy, unstable people out there. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to cut back on mental health services. They need something like this.....and for the crazy Xalimo, throw her in front of an oncoming train.

DSC_0186.jpg

LOL..do you call halimo every lady regardless of her ethnicity? i thought it was exclusively for Somali ladies LOL.. Or, is there a crazy halimo that you want to throw front of an oncoming train? Bisinka iyo yaasinka :D

I sit down when i'm waiting for the metro or train. After seeing this i'm never gonna pass that line nor stand close to the edge, I used to do that in the past so I would get a good seat. Heck with the good seat this can happen anywhere. When it comes to these things ignorance is bliss as long as you don't know you won't have no fear. From now on better safe then sorry.

chubacka;905156 wrote:
^ I was bitten by a dog as a child, bloody monster dug it's teeth into my right thigh, I still remember my dad trying to explain to the policeman that the owner had dreadlocks, through lots of hand movements.
:)
anyway now I just stare dogs in the face, they know I am a survivor.

Being pushed really is everyone's nightmare.
:(
And to be pushed because the crazy person thought you were muslim.

I was bitten by a dog too when I was a child by my ankle. Years later when that dog died of old age I actually felt sorry for the old dog don't know why. After that I haven't been scared or avoiding dogs due to me being a fearless child back then. These dogs are everywhere certain people consider them their children so I just learned to live with them.