Sign in to follow this  
WingA

The F.A Cup

WingA   

With all its traditions and history in the FA Cup and its the Fourth Round already. I'm surprised there wasnt a section for it..

Friday, 23 January 2009

Derby v Nottm Forest, R4, 19:45

Saturday, 24 January 2009

Chelsea v Ipswich, R4, 15:00

Doncaster v Aston Villa, R4, 15:00

Hartlepool v West Ham, R4, 12:40

Hull v Millwall, R4, 15:00

Kettering v Fulham, R4, 15:00

Man Utd v Tottenham, R4, 17:15

Portsmouth v Swansea, R4, 15:00

Sheff Utd v Charlton, R4, 15:00

Sunderland v Blackburn, R4, 15:00

Torquay v Coventry, R4, 15:00

Watford v Crystal Palace, R4, 15:00

West Brom v Burnley, R4, 15:00

Wolverhampton v Middlesbrough, R4, 15:00

Sunday, 25 January 2009

Cardiff v Arsenal, R4, 13:30

Liverpool v Everton, R4, 16:00

The big games are highlighted, United will expect a decent game at old trafford and i believe Liverpool shouldnt have too many problems with their neighbors.

WingA   

The big guns are still in there and its looking good for united.. Swansea or Fulham in the next round.. Its an away tie but it will be fun.. The Magic of the FA CUP is still part of United season..

Sweet..

WingA   

Its gonna be a tough game but we should be able to get pass them and get to the final.. United have the most cups in this comp and its truly magical..

Oz   

Great game by the blues.

I still cannot believe that denilson and diaby were starting the game with nasri arshavin and song on the bench. Poor play mr wenger. Wenger must have been intoxicated by something. Incredibly poor team selection

Thierry.   

tactically wrong song and nasri should have been on, and any team with silvester in the back is bound to loose. We need to world class centre backs

Oz   

Originally posted by Thierry.:

tactically wrong song and nasri should have been on, and any team with silvester in the back is bound to loose. We need to world class centre backs

^^ AW tactics and formation. Only the man himself can possiably even begin to explain why Arshavin; Nasri and Song started on the bench. I certainly will not be buying the normal BS that escapes from his mouth. I note that he has made comments that the lads conceded two soft goals. Well that is correct - but he also has to put his hand up and say I got it awfully wrong. I don't think we will get such an admission. :D:D

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa it's the battle of the blues at wembley. Glad red devils are out luck has been on their side for too long this time .

Fabregas   

its not about tactics. Aresenal just don't have enough class,strength and depth compared to the pires, henry, viera, berkamp era. In others words, Arsenal are broke at the moment. mida yaro polish o kurva le ba xita ku jiray goalka. inailalah. this was the arsenal produced the likes of David Seaman.In any major game, they get found out in the last twenty or 30 minutes these days.

ps. I think the sheer momentum and courage could actually take chelsea to win the fac cup and champuons league. hiddink has got something, you know.

Paragon   

Originally posted by TheWayfarer:

'The dream is over for Hartlepool'. West Ham 2 Hartlepool 0 We've bagged 5 out of 6 games and we're blowing bubles.
;)

They [still] fly so far...they reach the sky ..... :D

Oz   

hmmmm So it's chelsea vs everton FA Cup final at wembley. It's a must win. I think we will

WingA   

^^ Might do it??

It won't be a easy game as everton are a well organised team and i think because its a final both teams will be pushing it.

So, i got to fancy Chelsea in this final cos i respect the job "Lucky Guus" has done in the last few months..

BOB   

What the heck is this tuug Koffi Anan doing here? :mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.