Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

President Xassan Sheikh Maxamuud 100 days in office achievements and shortcomings

The President has four years to prove his worth, lets not judge him only on the first 100 days but evaluate his overall performance after the end of his term. Although I may agree with most of you that it hasn't been a good start for him thus far as his government has done nothing tangible.

Abwaan   

gooni;901282 wrote:

Qurba joogtu mucaarad kuma fiicna xafladaha arooska iyo maamul goboleedyada hanoo badiyeen

lol gooni...qaadka, qabyaaladda yo qaaca shiishada baad illowdey.:D

galbeedi   

Maybe I went little overboard, I have no intention of dismissing this regions, but if you

look carefully those who advise him and his inner circle , it does not take much to know

how this president is challenged in so many ways. Oba la isma gaadhin, markii tartanka

lagalay lixdii qof ee u saraysay, Afar ka mid ah isku xaafad ayey ahaayeen. taas macneheedu ma

reer Balcad ayaa uGu kambayn fiicnaa Soomaalidii tartamaysay. jawaabtu waa mayua.

because the used the resource of the capital region. that is some us will be demanding sooon

that the capital city must moved to Hargeisa or some where else, other wise we will have

the same recycled politician's of Mogadhisu.This is the last time, you have three years or less

to get your act together, because the survival of the nation is more important than the capital.

Miyir   

after 100 days the president can count two supporters Omar Ghele & Abwaan. that tells you something!

Oba wisely jumped of the ship a long ago..

Miyir   

oba hiloowlow;901332 wrote:
miyir i support the government '' dowlad la'aan waxaa dhaanto dowlad xun'' so stop the mucaarad and give the man some time

DAWLADA we both support 100% but disappointed with Qoslaaye sax?

Miyir   

oba hiloowlow;901383 wrote:
The only thing i dislike with culusoow is his choice of the PM

The PM is the executive and most important branch of government so Mr Culusow is failure for picking a least qualified candidate? why would he do that? incompetence sax?

Miyir   

oba hiloowlow;901404 wrote:
naah don't think out of incompetence he rather wanted a yes-man.

That is worse then incompetence more like treason.