Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Offensive n Semi-Offensive Questions

Haatu   

Somalicentric;898113 wrote:
I saw this on an 1diot Abroad, fascinating. (funniest show i've ever watched btw).

For some reason I never found this show funny. All my friends think it's the funniest thing they've ever seen but it just doesn't make me laugh, and I actually like a good laugh.

Somalicentric..That's leap.

It's little strange knowing that every relationship leads to nakedness. I think we employ things like love and religion to ease into it.

Che -Guevara;898231 wrote:
Somalicentric..That's leap.

I have actually gotten to a point where anything that deviates from a seemingly normal convo is two hop skips away from rape lool (obviously i just do it to agitate folks) but you'd be surprised how many confessions i have gotten through this Lmao. Needless to say i am shopping for a whistle.

Che -Guevara;898231 wrote:
It's little strange knowing that every relationship leads to nakedness. I think we employ things like love and religion to ease into it.

I agree, i personally prefer getting clubbed over the head (completely different from rape :P) & getting it done like the good old fashion way, but we gotta do what we gotta do not to seem primal in our conquest.

Somecentric....I think you enjoy the journey more than the destination, I guess guys give up halfway through the process apart from the rapists of course.

Cara....That's not option for millions.

Apo....I trust you have practiced well...lol