Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Vote recount in Somaliland?

STOIC   

I have seen a friend put up the blue flag on his facebook status and saying unkind stuff about the green flag....Fickle cala Fickle..haha

Carafaat   

STOIC;897469 wrote:
I have seen a friend put up the blue flag on his facebook status and saying unkind stuff about the green flag....Fickle cala Fickle..haha

looool. Protesting with the blue flag. that should shock the goverment and for sure get the message delivered. :D

STOIC;897469 wrote:

The whole secessionist clan ideology is summed up by the actions of your friend..

Like another member once said, clan is everything..:D

STOIC   

Duke..haha..My friend is mad as hell.He felt slighted when his sub-clan was not given the respect he feels they deserve..Hope they find a solution and avoid these embarrassment...Not a lot people are hoisting the green flag this week.Many are dusting the blue flag and maybe asking the foreign affair lady to hold a space for them in Xamar..haha

The green flag is fine and even autonomy for the regions in NW. However the " we hate Somalia" crowed are the problem. Hope that there is calm and Siilanyu' faction need to play fair or at least look it..

Tallaabo   

General Duke;897481 wrote:
The green flag is fine and even autonomy for the regions in NW. However the " we hate Somalia" crowed are the problem. Hope that there is calm and Siilanyu' faction need to play fair or at least look it..

Who are the "we hate Somalia" crowd? I have never seen them, have you General?

Tallaabo   

These election problems were sure to occur when the government, the parties, and NEC decided to ditch the biometric voter registration which Somaliland's generous donors spent a fortune on. All of Somaliland's politicians were very shortsighted when they agreed to ferry truck loads of fraudulent faceless "voters" from one polling station to another without any IDs on them. God knows how many paid Oromos voted in this so called election.