Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

SAHAL the block Equivalent of HAG

Abwaan   

Waryaa XX adiga iyo Abtigiis unbaan HAG idinka maalnaa malaha adinkaa guddoomiyeyaal u ah., sidaad maalin walba u hadal haysaan.

Abwaan   
:D Che ninkaan XX intuu rabey baad la sii waddaa...si uu qalalaasaha uu Waqooyi ka wado u qariyo buu topic bilaa macne ah nooga sheekeeya.

Wadani   

I applied for HAG chairmanship but I was denied because i had never used an Ak-47 before, and because my skin complexion was a bit too light for such a position. I will go to Somalia soon, and remedy both of these flaws :D

Wadani you can never apply for HAG chairmanship you have to have HAG genes to qualify and atleast you should know how to manage one isbaaro. Skin color complexion is not that important they could care less the supreme HAG council as-long as you know how to manage the HAG society.

Wadani   

But Xaaji, doesn't being from irir samaale qualify me for this position? Also, i grew up in a tough neighbourhood in Canada, so Isbaaro experience and that should be equivalent. Nimanku shuruudaha badan ha iga qalayaan, jagada waan u haraadanahee lool.

Wadani taasi ma shaqeyneyso gaashanbuureysigi hore HAG waka ilbaxeen hada waxay raban nin afkooda ku hadla ma fahmayan hadad afka iyo carabka qaloocisid. Bal waan la hadli in ay si kale kugu ogalaan karo horta hag aniga la ima didiin so far abwaan uun ba iska fogeya eedaha:D