Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Puntland forces killed Al shabaab fighters outside Boosaso

Maaddeey   

oba hiloowlow;896594 wrote:
they are coming for you too sxb and it aint gonna be sweet.

cajiib, you are with Pl on this and wish it for SL, what a twisted mind!.

Alshabaab minus the homicide bombings would be great i just dream the day the Alshabaab would negotiate with the federal government and come to a long lasting solution. Keep in mind Alshabaab is fighting Ugandan Burundians Ethiopians Djiboutians Kenyans ASWJ the federal government i mean that's a force to be reckoned with imagine all those boys on one side supporting the same government just awesome. Allow yaa ii geyaa Somalia si aan u dhex dhexaadiyo Alshabaab iyo dawlada Somalia.

Al shabaab and the government will never negotiate that time is passed ya xaaji but you know Al shabaab minus homocide bombings is the same Al shabaab opressing the poor civilians by beheading them and shidh i aint got love for Al shabaab my subclan is very against these kebaabis as well.

Oba Somalidu waxay tidha xaq lama rabo eeh xal ba la raba what do Alshabaab want they want sharia law no problem we can arrange that what else do they want Amisom to leave. We can arrange that to but they should drop their international agenda and pledge allegiances to the Somali flag and the Somali government.

This what i would suggest

17.000 Amisom troops are in Somalia right now

i would suggest that half of them to leave the country

The other half can stay. Alshabaab will be allowed to rule their areas but they will be forced to drop their overall uniform they will wear a Military suit of the Somali state. They would denounce terrorism and killings of innocent civilians like beheading. This is the first stage of the talks when we accomplished that we already accomplished the 2 sides talking and the second phase we successfully made sure Alshabaab indirectly became part of the Somali armed forces.

Oba rag talo kama dhamaato Alshabaab are Somalis like every one else they are a group madax adag i know but they can brought to the government but no one ever tried. If i was the president of Somalia beri hore baan sheekada shabaab so afjari laha. I would give them an offer they can't refuse .

Odey   

Xaaji Xunjuf;896732 wrote:
Oba rag talo kama dhamaato Alshabaab are Somalis like every one else they are a group madax adag i know but they can brought to the government but no one ever tried. If i was the president of Somalia beri hore baan sheekada shabaab so afjari laha. I would give them an offer they can't refuse .

Aqoon badan ayaa kugu dhiman!. Ma madax adka ee waa waalanyihiin. Nin raba in uu isku kaa qarxiyo xal malaha. Nin hadaad isfahmi weydaan inta soo qaato walxaha qarxa, iskuna soo xiro kadibna ku dhawaaqo in aad gaal tahay, dabadeedna isku kaa qarxinaya bal adigu xal uu hel. Waa musiibo naloo soo direy, Ilaahey ayaanu ka xijaabaney dhibkooda iyo sharkooda. Xaaji, walaale waxay ilatahay in aadan arag dhibka ay geystaan, anagaa soo aragney, wax aad ka qaban kartid oo aan ahayn in aad dishid adoo og in uu dhiigaayii yahay mooyaane wax kale ma jiraan. Tan ugu xanuun badan waa adoo og in uu yahay will somaaliyeed. Allow sahal!