Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Figuring out the confused Alpha Blondy

Carafaat   

Alpha wuu xin badan yahay. Just because I was too " bussy" to answer his calls, he is geting back at me

by ignoring my phone call.

Inadeero, stop this cidiyo ku dagaalam.

OdaySomali;895235 wrote:
So what's Alpha's deal. Maybe the regulars on here who for years have seen Alpha can shed some light on his erratic beahaviour.

To be honest I never paid much attention to his posts, there are certain people whose posts I just skip entirely and he was one of them. Only recently did I read a few of his posts and entertaining as some of them might be, yet they are puzzling.

Does he just have an intelligent sense of humour with a dark streak? Is he just a misunderstood eccentric person expressing himself? Or is he an unstable dhaqancelis?

Disscuss, unless Alpha objects to the attention
:D

He's cool. You should've seen some of the other 'departed' nomads that use to post here. From what i know, he seems OK. Turned me into Youtube, soo waa rageedi (in my book anyways) :).

Haatu;895246 wrote:
I agree with Apophis. He is a very unstable character that is prone to sever mood swings. Judging by his behavior on this forum I can only guess that he committed a dark and heinous crime in his past. If not, then he has chronic attention issues.

you masai!

your opinions of me are irrelevant.

OdaySomali;895248 wrote:
I don't think that is the case. What is more likely is that he was a young victim.

lol@oday,

are you saying i was molested as a child? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Carafaat;895384 wrote:
Alpha wuu xin badan yahay. Just because I was too " bussy" to answer his calls, he is geting back at me

by ignoring my phone call.

Inadeero, stop this cidiyo ku dagaalam.

I'm sorry you feel that way inaadeero arafat! i called you back but your number was off. lets skype either this evening or tomorrow evening?

Nin-Yaaban;895390 wrote:
He's cool. You should've seen some of the other 'departed' nomads that use to post here. From what i know, he seems OK. Turned me into Youtube, soo waa rageedi (in my book anyways)
:)

nin-yaban,

i think you're a fantastic guy walahi. you are consistent and always coherent unlike the hordes of retards who populate this forum.

Chimera   

Alpha has always been this way from as far as I can remember. I think boredom in Hargeisa might have cranked it up a notch, but he's harmless in the end, though he sometimes presses the submit button without fully realising what he just wrote.

His moodswing topic is interesting, and always reminds me of the lack of leisure activities in H-City where one can simply unwind and relax, big business opportunities!

Apophis;895429 wrote:
In sum, you're a woman.

WTF is your problem Apo?. walahi, if you don't cease from these personal attacks, i will strike you so hard you won't know whats hit ya!

Apophis;895433 wrote:
Sounds like a female to me; has "his" gender been confirmed by objective sources??

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

sex is biological, gender is constructed fool.

Alpha tends to speak his mind without censorship but he's alright in general and a good person despite his inner struggle.

A reminder for Alpha:

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

1) Allah knows when you are tired and discouraged from fruitless efforts.

2) Allah knows how hard you have tried!

3) When you have cried so long and your heart is in anguish …ALLAH HAS COUNTED YOUR TEARS!

4) If you feel that your life is on hold and time has passed you by …ALLAH IS WAITING WITH YOU!

5) When you are lonely and your spouse/friend is too busy even for a phone call …ALLAH IS BY YOUR SIDE!

6) When you think you have tried everything and don’t know where to turn …ALLAH HAS A SOLUTION!

7) When nothing makes sense and you are confused or frustrated…ALLAH HAS THE ANSWER!

8) If suddenly your outlook is brighter and you find traces of hope …ALLAH HAS WHISPERED TO YOU!

9) When things are going well and you have much to be thankful for …ALLAH HAS BLESSED YOU!

10) When something joyful happens and you are filled with awe …ALLAH HAS SMILED UPON YOU!

11) When you have a purpose to fulfill and a dream to follow …ALLAH HAS OPENED YOUR EYES AND CALLED YOU BY NAME!

12) Remember that wherever you are or whatever you are facing Allah knows and you are never alone.