Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

A life wasted: regrets of a comic and an asymptote

Abtigiis   

NGONGE;895538 wrote:
^^ Aren't these the preliminaries of the thrust and parry of Somali courtship though?
:D

She says "my abti beats his wife every day"

You say " though it sounds bad, I don't want to say anything negative about your abti just yet"

She says "my father had an argument with some man about a debt"

You say "why are you trying to scare me?"

She says "hoyo just came back from holiday"

You say "does that mean you're not free to see me as often as before?"

She says "my sister in law had a miscarraige"

You say "slow down now, ma ana ba gacantaada taabtay"
:D

:D :D war hedde I am not that creative to use these opportunities. Usually, it goes like:

She says abtigay beats his wife, and It is "the mother-forker needs someone to punch him hard". And because she probably was lying about her abti, she feels it and says maxaad abtigay u caayaysaa and i return it and mayhem ensues!

Or she says her father is cheated by a man, and I say how much. 1200 oo dollar, and i say aabahaa wuu iimaan la'yahay; ilaahoow uuna wax nagu yeelan; ma 1200 buu dadka maxkamadaha u geeyaa!!

Or it is dumaashi miscarriage and I say ninka weel foorara wax ku shubtay baa ma waan, and then she insults me and waa lagu kala kacayaa...

Abtigiis   

Che has lost his muse from the day he was recruited by Maadeey and co and embraced a terrorist ideology. He has become someone with no sense of humor, a sulking man angry against man and god, a bored man with a boring demeanor.

Even his stint at feigning lawyer-hood unravelled spectacularly.

Juxa   

see this is what i mean, you try to scold him dagaal buu ku siin, you support him, he does not even appreciate it

ngonge 7 years ago, it was too soon

Coofle   

NGONGE;895544 wrote:
^^ I just understand A&T in probably the same way you understand Coofle.
;)

I refuse to be put in the same category as CHE, Albeit respectable man he is but......!!! Laakiin Aniga and few other guys here are in the zenith of doobnimo while some like the respectable Che are not even allowed to drink or eat from the same manger.

I don't understand Coofle but I sympathize with him.

sympathy coming from you is great!! Waar thanks baa lagu yidhi.... But I think the following song described it in better way

Burka lay filaayiyo

balliyada agtayda ah

gelin kuma bariistoo

baxsanaa habeenkii

ama badiba maantii

boqollaal kun jeer baan

ka baxaa dhulkeeennoo

sida biligta roobkiyo

gaaraa-bidhaankaan

hadba meel ka baaqaa.

Coofle.....Understanding a person doesn't put you in the same category. I doubt Ngonge meant you and I are in the same category though I am not sure what are the categories.

Abtigiis;895089 wrote:
Very often you knock on the pretense that you are looking for a match to light a candle and end up twisting the fat elbows of the lady - who mounts what can only be described a mock resistance.

If this doesn't scream rape ladies & gentlemen, i don't know what does lool