Sign in to follow this  
Macallinka

Jeneraal Cali Madoobe, Madaxweynaha Jubbaland?

Abwaan;890800 wrote:
Aniga ma adigoo kalaad ii malaysay? Haddii aanan rabin waan sheegi lahaa, cidna kama baqayo. Yaa ii malaysay?
:D

Waligaba taw tawle adigu xarafka ugu horeya qorin babaan ogahay inanad mamuul rabin in la dhiso maad iska cadeysatiid wa caadi caloosha u sii daa wa caafimad eh.

xiinfaniin;890801 wrote:
Abwaan speak up: Are you for the new maamul or you still have reservation like our president's has?

ps. All indiciations have pointed to your opposition to a Kismayo federal state dominated by the defeated lot (as Oodweyne might have said)

Standard, another nabad-diid bites the dust. :D :D

Abwaan   

xiinfaniin;890801 wrote:
Abwaan speak up: Are you for the new maamul or you still have reservation like our president's has?

ps. All indiciations have pointed to your opposition to a Kismayo federal state dominated by the defeated lot (as Oodweyne might have said)

Xiin, halla galgasho miyey maraysaa haddii kale maamulka halla raaco? War anigu maamul qabiil ma taageero. Read every comment of mine over here...I am going to be honest to you. I am against Federaal Qabiil ku dhisan. Kismaayo could have been the first maamul that could win my support due to its multi-clan area it covers but it is not different from the previous ones, cause koox hal geed ku abtirsata ayaa wadata oo inta kalena badda ka caba ku dhahday taasna waa laga fiican yahay.

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;890804 wrote:
Standard, another nabad-diid bites the dust.

lol@Nabad-diid. I thought the nabad-diids are those who are against the Somali government.:D

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;890803 wrote:
Waligaba taw tawle adigu xarafka ugu horeya qorin babaan ogahay inanad mamuul rabin in la dhiso maad iska cadeysatiid wa caadi caloosha u sii daa wa caafimad eh.

XX adigu beryahay Koofurta waad ku khafiiftay ee ka naso oo orod Kalshaale bal war ka keen.:D

Abwaan Koonfurta horta miyaad iga xigta 11 sanadood baan Koonfurta Ku noola and only 3 years in woqoyi marka anigu cadalaadan eegaya. Abwaan wuxu yidhi Qabiil federalism ma ogali wayahay. Abwaanow marka sideed rabta inu meeshu mamuul ka dhismo ileen mamuulki isma dhise eh waxa la yidhi tani ha noqoto fursad ama tijaabin la eego inay qabiil federalismku shaqeyo marka hada la tijiaabiyo oo la eego maxa ku jaban.

So Abwaan is still against Kismayo becoming a stable , autonomous region. It is expected. The thing is it is so weak to argue against federalism after securing the leadership of the country with a constitution that is clearly federal at its core.

Abwaan   

xiinfaniin waxa Kismaayo ka galay baanba la yaabanahay ee uu igula doodayo.:D Adigu horta dhulballaarsiga maad deyid. Faroole wax la qaybso kismaayo layne.:D

Xaaji Xunjuf, Kismayo is going to be like Puntland; an autonomous state with Somalia's unity at heart. It is going to be like Somaliland without the separatist madness :D .

Abwaan,

One cannot fight Allaah, it is He who brought the enlightened folks from the east and the west :D . They are there and no one can wish them away.

Well I am from everywhere when it comes defending Somalia's revival.

You see , I already gave up properties in Mogadishu. I cannot continue running away from you Abwaan, so Kismayo is where I draw the line :D

Xiinfaniin but the constitution doesn't really say that Somalia should be a union of autonomous states. I am for an administration based on federal principles and regulations but i oppose an autonomous state.

xiinfaniin;890859 wrote:
Xaaji Xunjuf, Kismayo is going to be like Puntland; an autonomous state with Somalia's unity at heart. It is going to be like Somaliland without the separatist madness

Abwaan,

One cannot fight Allaah, it is He who brought the enlightened folks from the east and the west
. They are there and no one can wish them away.

waa laga diiday taas no need for autonomous states.

oba, I may be exaggerating a bit, but Kismayo should be in league with Puntland and Somaliland. That is all I am saying. The president's actions and attitude are forcing us to take a hard stance on this issue.

Xaaji Xunjuf, constitution shall never discriminate, states should get the same treatment from the federal document. Kismayo admin shall be accounted to same exact rights and responsibilities like Somaliland and Puntland.