Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Dayniile iyo heerka mucaaradnimadiisu marayso

Abwaan   

General Duke;889782 wrote:
Dayniile, will change it's tune when the clan gets the Mayor of Mogadishu position. Then it will be news worthy of their tabloid..
:D

I know it will change it but they will still not make sense to me. Duke yours will change too when you get the job.:D

Jacpher   

Abwaan;889762 wrote:
Jacpher hoosta waad kaga faraxsan tahay waxa Dayniile soo qoreen ee bahasha naga kala yaree.

Not only are you claiming to know what is in my heart, you also know I'm lying about what is in my heart. Since when you reached that level of reading and knowing about what people are being munaafaq about in their hearts? Saaxiib ma Sheydaan baa xalayto kuu waxyooday?

Jacpher   

Abwaan;889823 wrote:
Jacpher naga daa suuraha reer Muduga saaxiib ee war kale ma haysaa?

So you think it's cute to play God and call others munaafaq? Allah yahdiik!

Abwaan   

Wakhtigii wadaaddada la iska dhigi jirey baa la gaarey. Isagii baa dad waxaysan dhihin u dhahaya markaas buu ummad wax ka sheegayaa...Saaxiib aan kaa Jimcaysto ee nabadeey.

Jacpher   

^Marka qof wadaad aan aheyn munaafaq waad ugu wici kartaa?? What kind of shitty logic is that?

Sxb you can't have it both ways. You can't call others munaafaq and play it like it is a joke. You played a God when you told me you knew in my heart I was lying about Dayniile and now you're trying to play it cool. Don't call others munaafaq and try to run away from it. By the way, what Jimce got to do with caling people munaafaq?

Abwaan;889797 wrote:
lol@90s..I got mine already....too bad for you.

Unlike you I never needed to loot to get anything. My concous is clear lad, now make sure that property you looted is not on the list Libaax posted on SOl.:D

General Duke;889907 wrote:
Unlike you I never needed to loot to get anything. My concous is clear lad, now make sure that property you looted is not on the list Libaax posted on SOl.

looool ma naxe how can you bash your abti like that got damn duke awoowe habaar abti is the worst. :D

^^^ Oba, my Abti's on the whole are good people. You get a few bad apples, them Aydeed loving, followers of Maulana Inadacade type. Them so bad even their curses don't work...:D

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;889908 wrote:
looool ma naxe how can you bash your abti like that got damn duke awoowe habaar abti is the worst.

war wuu iska hadlayaa abtiyaal buu u mashxaradi jirey before 2004. Aniga iima dhuuman karo, waxa dhan oo uu igula dagaalay taariikhdiisa ayaan aqaan.:D Oba meeshaan waa internet waxba kama sheegi karo, he knows his closest family used to be reps for AUN Gen. Aydiid. He remembers the Kilburn High Road Office.:D Duke marba qoladii raysa ayuu la jiraa...meel ma jiro. Maalin dhoweyd waad ogeyd inuu intaas oo wasiir oo dowladdaan ah baan qaraabbo nahay noogu faanayey....:D