Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu's rise a most welcome development...

Haatu;889063 wrote:
Duke maanta wuu isku dhex yaace. lool@pretending to be a P/lander
:D
You're mistaking me for someone else I hope

Oba, the General is wooden and obviously lacks a sense of humour.
:D

Take it easy man, its you who is confused as ever. I was talking to "Dr.Osman" and its he who I was referring to with regards to the pretending to be a Puntlander. Why would mistake a Kukiyu for a Puntlander? :D

sharma-arke451;889077 wrote:
horta duke-kow, turkiga wacnaantooda maku deeqday?

Adeer, one has supported the Turkish involvement and Mogadishu's reconstruction. One has to wish good things for ones people..

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;889032 wrote:
indeed even Maslah MSB renovated his home in Maka Al-Mukaramma

lol...I thought Maslax had many homes. He probably is the only person from former president AUN Siad Barre's children who had homes. Maslax wuxuu la qaraaban jirey rag ay ka mid yihiin Muriiddi Dalfac.

Mario B   

We all wlc the rise of Mogadishu, when this city finaly gets the peace it derserves, then the beginning of the end of our destructive era will follow.

Dr_Osman   

I dont know why duke is on my case. The development of mogadishu will have a direct impact on Puntland. This will help move the state forrward in areas where it is currently lacking. I must say I am quite shocked to see how fast hamar is rebuilding, I mean some of those buildings going up in the capital are massive. But its hamar after all they do it big or they go home.