Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Magaalada Laas Caanood, Woqooyiga Soomaaliya

STOIC   

Liiban, I missed your videos that used to duel Fatwas at Somaliland administration in this city...Or those interesting SSC parties...brings back memories

PS That flag is hoisted above the wrong city....Never mind me I'm a confused secessionist...

Liibaan   

STOIC;887878 wrote:
Liiban, I missed your videos that used to duel Fatwas at Somaliland administration in this city...Or those interesting SSC parties...brings back memories

PS That flag is hoisted above the wrong city....Never mind me I'm a confused secessionist...

Stoic, you know yourself... "confused secessionist"

Somalia%20Flag.jpg

Las Anod people are very proud of their beautiful flag

Mario B   

:)

P.s This is a Taleex smiley. :) I was appalled when Raamsaade attacked this placid SOLer for his smileys. What was he thinking?:eek:

Taleexi   

Thanks Liibaan for the pics - LA is a fine city ruled by wrong people. Waryaa, Mario pay me some royalties for my intellectual property usage :)

Abwaan   

Good pictures. LA wayba duushay, meeshaan dhul bilaash ah oo aan laba mitir ka badnayn maka helayaa? Calanka Soomaaliya ayaan ka taagi lahaa...:D to XX-na waan ku saxiixi lahaa!

Mario B   

Taleexi;887901 wrote:
Thanks Liibaan for the pics - LA is a fine city ruled by wrong people. Waryaa, Mario pay me some royalties for my intellectual properties' usage

I'll send a cheque at the end of the financial year.:)

Abwaan   

Macallinka;887928 wrote:
Beautiful city Maashallah laakin they need to plant some trees in the city like this:

Caabudwaaq

Macallinka there is soil difference therefore it will not be the same result. By assessing these photos LA downtown has a hard clay soil and rocks and I know Caabudwaaq has sandy one.

Mario B;887931 wrote:
Stop trolling, JB.

Trolling ?/ ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Look how the city is developed for the last few years. Even the UN has a compound there for the first time. New buildings ... the town is developing very fast indeed.