Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

The Secessionist madam in the cabinet must come clean..

Somalia & it's Federal institutions must ask under oath the new proposed Foreign minister Madam Adam, if she still believes in the independence of Somaliland? If not when she changed her mind?

We must also ask the President why he insisted in having this lady in the cabinet?

One urges the Parliment to get to the bottom of this scandal & make sure that enemies of the nation are not given position to derail it...

General Duke;885959 wrote:
This is a national security matter. The foreign ministry should not be given to a secessionist..
:D

Unfortunately common sense is in short supply amongst Somalia's politicians

Abwaan   

General Duke;885959 wrote:
This is a national security matter. The foreign ministry should not be given to a secessionist..
:D

lol...Duke. I agree with you on this one.

^^^ I like this lady, but she is a secessionist, she has every right to be one. However that prohibits her from being our foreign minister... Xasan Shiekhs biggest mistake thus far..

I cannot fathom that the new Somali government had the audacity to appoint a self-confessed secessionist to the most important ministerial portfolio i.e. the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, whose primary role involves protecting the territorial integrity of Somalia and projecting the national interest of Somalia to the outside world. This outrageous action cannot be accepted by anyone with an ounce of Somalinimo and is nothing short of treasonous. Mr qoslaayo has lost today all credibility and integrity in the eyes of the Somali people, and I hope and pray that the Somali Parliament will have the backbone to reject her nomination outright.

NGONGE   

General Duke;885937 wrote:
Somalia & it's Federal institutions must ask under oath the new proposed Foreign minister Madam Adam, if she still believes in the independence of Somaliland? If not when she changed her mind?

We must also ask the President why he insisted in having this lady in the cabinet?

One urges the Parliment to get to the bottom of this scandal & make sure that
enemies of the nation
are not given position to derail it...

Have you finally recognised Somaliland, Duke? :D

This new Somali FM is a strange one. Did she run off to Somalia because the smiling president sold her a great vision or is she just sulking becuase she didn't get her way in SL?

Either way, is it wise to make someone who was a staunch Somalilander only few months ago the FM of Somalia? I say it's strange because I don't really think either side is totally comfortable with her appointment there. But she could only pose a threat to either side if:

1- In the case of SL: those who were in support of her party before it got rejected remain in support of her.

2- In the case of Somalia: she uses her position to advance the case of Somaliland.

I doubt it's either to be honest.

Oz   

She will do a terrific job for the country, her family have dedicated their lives for the country.

GaroweGal;886014 wrote:
Mr qoslaayo has lost today all credibility and integrity in the eyes of the Somali people,

You mean Garowe people ?? ,,, :D