Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Muj. Alpha Blondy for SOLer of the Year 2012

NGONGE   

^^ Revealing mere suspicions and tarring possible innocents is not the done thing, saaxib. I shall keep my thoughts to mysel for the time being. :D

Alpha Blondy;891244 wrote:
nin-yaban, THANK YOU.

i will make a world exclusive one-last-heist type video dedication to you. the video will be broadcast tonight at 19:00HCT.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

walahi i made the video but deleted it by mistake on my sony experia phone. the video was hilarious LOOOOOOOOL.

Alpha Blondy;891373 wrote:
walahi i made the video but deleted it by mistake on my sony experia phone. the video was hilarious LOOOOOOOOL.

War fuIeynimada dhaafe, soo geIi videoga. :)

Ibtisam   

Ngonge so you figured out that the collation- is indeed a mighty script effort. The atheist thing confused you so maha- you should tell him that it is haram to pretend to be a kaafir. :P:D lol

Waaliidu meel walba wey kula geeli.

As for the SOLer of the year- if you didnt win when you was mad max, you wont win as Alpha, even if all the scripts come out- they only way you will win is IF it is gift- wrapped and given to you as a present. :D I am loyal, each and every year I vote for Juxa and Adam. :D

Ibtisam   

What first gave you way was the Cantrabaqash thread- In addition you single handily sustain and fuel- the lifeline of the wadahadal and the torture of this forum :D

If you are not a script- then you hate us and love to torture us.

I also notice when you get emotional, outraged or angry you sound just like him :P:D

Ibtisam   

What first gave you way was the Cantrabaqash thread- In addition you single handily sustain and fuel- the lifeline of the wadahadal and the torture of this forum :D

If you are not a script- then you hate us and love to torture us.

I also notice when you get emotional, outraged or angry you sound just like him :P:D

dearest Apo,

the rubble rousers are all around us and continue to denigrate my sharaf and indeed make fictitious allegations of the worst kind. you must continue on your chosen path of dhexdhexeed and neutrality and never lose your composure to the intrepid fox of the eastern posse (NG, IBZ, NORF, BLESSED and few more scripts remotely controlled by the powerful overlord NG of the eastern steppes.)

IBZ spews poison at Alpha at every given opportunity YET deep down she habours deep, intense and uncontrollable emotional attraction to me. i've said it many times before - she's a helga to my arnold.

Arnold_%26_Helga_together.jpg

Apo, you silly pathetic script behave yourself or i'll pass your log in info to someone else who'll control you si fiican. NG must be right - you are a script but whose?

LOOOOOL

LOL@Apo,

is the gun for me to shot you in the head. is this a tongue-in-cheek mockery of my ability to decommission you? EZ E, dr.Dre and now Ice Cube......all this gangtar rap BS. its officially you're Somalia's script.

Apophis;891547 wrote:
Do it!

ice-cube.jpg

what morals? you nihilist.