Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Muj. Alpha Blondy for SOLer of the Year 2012

Yes, of course, inaadeero, you're right, a ri doing autofellitio is neither inpressive nor interesting. By conceding these elections early, i hope to salvage some sharaf.

Oz   

for whatever my reasons i will still feel some sympathy and vote for you..:confused:

LoL. Except for some of the politically charged Ad's, i think he has a chance. AB you gonna have to hire people to work on your campaign. Mario B, Wyre, XX iyo dadka shaqo la'aanta ah ha kuu "campaign gareeyaan. :)

Nin Yaban,

how can i even campaign and hire people to lobby when the the SOL National Electoral Commission is in complete disarray. i mean what's their current circumstances? have they managed to resolve the notorious article 15?

i'm slighly concerned that SOL NEC is not complaint with international standards. how will the SOL Admin execute its responsibilities to the candidates, if, for instance, there are voting irregularities. another worrying issue is that of voter education and participation; shouldn't members be required to submit their registration? there are several more question marks hanging over my participation in these elections which includes and is not limited to the following

• the legal and institutional framework relating to elections in;

• the performance of the SOL and related institutions in executing their roles and responsibilities

• access to the media campaigning by political actors/candidates of different political parties and leanings;

• exercise of freedom of expression and assembly during the electoral process;

• independence and effectiveness of the SOL NEC;

• voter education and participation;

• voter registration exercises;

• electoral malpractices; and

• dispute resolution mechanisms

^inaadeero arafat, there are many among us who could potentially get in the way of my preordained destiny. as per the SOL NEC article 4 (2) ©, i'm not able to divulge the names of these individuals. although i would enjoy nothing more than publicly humiliating them and then granting mercy to them by making them take an oath of allegiance in a pompous ceremony. then and only then will i pardon them for their heinous and insidious criminal mindset.

they know who they are. i'm aware of their plotting and planning. their shameful acts of sabotage will be made public. their derision and subversive mind games have already been transcribed and will be made available for all to see. their wicked acts of treason will be exposed, exposed for its lack of substance.

Apo,

i think this thread illustrates and indeed habours something far more sinister than what first looks may suggest. in this thread, i've portrayed a power-obsessed and narcissistic Alpha. i think these traits represent some elements of my 'real' life personality that, have up until now, being kept in the private sphere. from a very young age i've always been obsessed with power, dictators and the Big Manism. i think i need to develop the cult of personality too and since i'm a little too meek lol to present this in real life, i have to find a platform that allows me to be 'dictatorial', loved, praised and larger than life.

deep down, i love to be adored and praised. i don't want to be given credit for being a good person whose trustworthy for example, but i aspire to be notorious, be a figure of controversy and sensationalist but its very difficult to be like this when you're so different from what you aspire to be....you know. of course, by the same token, as a self-professed righteous man i feel its always necessary to be seen to be righteous too. but i can't stand to pretend to be fake and be seen to be a chameleon. what i'm trying to say is, if, for instance, you always keep consistence then i'm worried that my ambitions of being a dictator will be undermined.

at this early stage of my political career, i'll need to concentrate on learning the mechanism of bureaucracy. this is what makes real leaders. i reckon, if you can master these slippery ropes, you can then really become corrupt, machiavellian and stuff because the system is what changes the man, not the man changing the system.

so, why do i aspire to be bad when really i'm a decent person lol? is there something more sinister to all these pretentious activities? i reckon there is. i mean, i've already developed this sense of entitlement, the victim mentality, the them and us psyche and i'm always very conscious of power relations and dynamics. perhaps there is hope and just as Anakin Skywalker metamorphed into Darth Vader, i too can become evil LOL:D..

nin-yaban, THANK YOU.

i will make a world exclusive one-last-heist type video dedication to you. the video will be broadcast tonight at 19:00HCT.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

NGONGE   

^^ Isn't strange that on the day you're away from SOL half the usual suspects are also away, Alpha? You must be working overtime these days warya! :D

NGONGE   

^^ Even you are under suspicion warya. I have been watching you for entirely the wrong reasons. However, now that I retraced my steps and began to view you from a totally different angle, I can see very strong similarities between you and a few of our regular scripts. ;)