Sign in to follow this  
wyre

Smoking ban in kenya

Oz   

wyre;885563 wrote:
After public smoking was banned in Kenya , each town clerk was assigned the duty of posting notices in Kiswahili to that effect. See how different councils posted their notice: Other councils are still working on theirs……. The Mombasa Town Clerk wrote: Uvutaji wa sigara umepigwa marufuku kuanzia leo.Watakaopatikana wakikiuka amri hii wataadhibiwa kwa mujibu wa sheria. Nyote zingatieni. The Kiambu Town Clerk: Wanyuanji wa thigara washunge sana . Unyuanji wa thigara bere ya watu hata huko ije umefigwa marufuku na kaju kuanjia reo. The Machakos Town Clerk: Wavulutanji tusikala wasunge sana . Sasa kuvuluta tusikala ni maluvuku na kanzu ya Masaku itawasukulia atua kuvwa sana . The Kisumu Town Clerk: Atenson Plis!!! Mifuto sgara adharani sasa omepigwa marofuku. Okipaatwa, ibiro yie Kodiaga! Apana furuta Plis!! Wajir Town Clerk: Habana iko buruta sigara. Yeye lishapigwa marufuk na sisi tagaamata mutu b hahala yaghe kiburuta. Kericho Town Clerk: Gutoga leo gugunywa na gufuruta sigara sisi nagshagataasa. Haguna!! Charipu wee taona!!! Kisii and Nyamira Town Clerk Akuna kukunywa sigara hapa ndani na inche kuansia reo. Mutakaobatikana mutakura kiboko saa hiyo hiyo. Wote munaombua kujiatari sana. Other Councils are still working on theirs…..

:D

loooooooooool Since I know all their languages and they tend to speak it in swahili....really funny!! thanks for the lough poster.

wyre   

Haatu;885842 wrote:
Didn't understand a single word, kapisa

nimejua hujafahamu uliposema "kapisa" :D

wyre   

Oz;886005 wrote:
loooooooooool Since I know all their languages and they tend to speak it in swahili....really funny!! thanks for the lough poster.

you're welcome brother OZ

raula   

wyre;885563 wrote:
Kericho Town Clerk: Gutoga leo gugunywa na gufuruta sigara sisi nagshagataasa. Haguna!! Charipu wee taona!!!

Viva LIFT VARREY :D Jamgee (Hello in Kanandi) Wyre & the rest :D

raula   

carrying on the jokster theme...someone was telling me the other day..some dude made a massive blunder on VOA (Voice of America, a radio commentary) about OBAMA's birth place..instead of saying HONOLULU..the dude said "Hallelujah"...I was rollin' walaahi..of course it was UN-FILTERED somali..no pause/chance to edit/think before they speak sometimes.

Some year back..a local party organizer left some flyers out..& i happened to look at one while coming out of a diner..at the end of the flyer was a small caption..saying "we do PRIVATE PARTS".....:D

wyre   

raula;886956 wrote:
carrying on the jokster theme...someone was telling me the other day..some dude made a massive blunder on VOA (Voice of America, a radio commentary) about OBAMA's birth place..instead of saying HONOLULU..the dude said "Hallelujah"...I was rollin' walaahi..of course it was UN-FILTERED somali..no pause/chance to edit/think before they speak sometimes. D

lol @ Hallelujah :D:D