Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Guntiino Vs Dirac

Boooooo. miss my Gutinno days! I'm a hijabi now so I mainly rock the dirac+blazer or gabarsar (sp?). PS. Only ugly girls bleach... too bad you can't bleach away ugly! Check out that dark skinned sister in the blue dirac stunting on all them casper the friendly ghosts!

raula   

I can't tell which one is better since I hardly wear dirac & hasn't rocked a Guntino yet..but there are gals that really do look mansha-allah on these attires-kudos to them.

What i rock is however......a KANGA..(as the somalis call it Gareys)..but not the guntino wrapping way..but more like the swahilis wear it. As well it could be my bucolic taste but i collect MALQABADOOYIN (or singular: Malqabad) :D

raula   

^^^looool at the two up top. War hedhahaaya..waxaa la yiri dee..beauty is ........(you know the phrase)..marka I will stick w/my MANDINGO/ERIKA BADU look.

Oba...i am sure you will look at the kenya GEO-POLITICAL situation differently if i post my pic w/a kanga..maad naga deysid :D adoo dhan waad isku dardarsami...& besides I really really despise the cambulo soomali..I would rather have maharagwe iyo SUKUMA WIKI than that stuff.

Wyre..maxaan dhahaa dee huuno you are gone w/the wind..adi mid reer somali baa ka waashe..adoo dhan caadi ma tihid beryahaan...ilaahey S.w. miyirka hakuu so cesho mandhow.

Haatu   

raula;882346 wrote:
besides I really really despise the cambulo soomali..I would rather have maharagwe iyo SUKUMA WIKI than that stuff.

I have kept it hidden but I too concur!

Give me Guntiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiino any day and timo tidcan !

Those pics are beautiful maashallah . Gabdhaheena Soomaaliyeed ilaahooow daa la'aanto waa dhimasho