Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

What the F happened to my topic?

STOIC   

Why goad me to ask this in this manner? Care to at least warn me if I have offended someone. I think the PM has a reason besides chit chats. You should have at least warned me.It is comical to point out the predictability of the lazy moderators here.Be warned next time you do this I will Jiu Jitsu your lazy behinds

Jacpher   

STOIC;880677 wrote:
Why goad me to ask this in this manner? Care to at least warn me if I have offended someone. I think the PM has a reason besides chit chats. You should have at least warned me.It is comical to point out the predictability of the lazy moderators here.Be warned next time you do this I will Jiu Jitsu your lazy behinds

Which topic? The one you outed the identity of a member? :D

STOIC   

Haha.Be as they may the powerful hand of SOL they should have at least warned me...I hope irrespective of who I outed they should have at least extended me the courtesy of warning my Somali fadhuul...I think someone is afraid that my topic may have extremely adverse consequence of the writer's real world (if even that was his real name ) and SOL character...I'm just taking a piss at the lazy moderators and I'm ready to apologize to the man if I have offended or read something wrongly in SOL when he simultaneously posted opinion that were very similar here in SOL and wardheernews.

NGONGE   

STOIC, you should have posted the articles without mentioning the nomad concerned. We would have had fun lobbing criticism his way without him being able to reply (for fear of outing himself). :D

STOIC   

Norf, too bad I can't remember exact wordings of what I wrote, but some nomad already saw the topic and commented on it.There is force behind the curtain that will delete it again if this issue raises it heads again.

Ngonge, the gloves almost came off.He wanted to defend his stand on the issue.To be honest I had no evil intention.Matter fact I was praising him for having such an inside information in the UN.Now that the topic disappeared many people who were NOT sure will be more suspicious.AT&T is a cool kat.He would have just brushed it off and defend it from the sideline, but too bad the hasty moderators did him disservice.