Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Why Federalism is dead?

Carafaat   

Puntland started out in 1998 as a clan State consisting of 6 Provinces(Cayn, Eastern Sanaag, Sool, Northern Mudug, Bari and Karkaar. Last couple years the clans from SSC, Makhir, Golgodob, Ras Caseyr left Puntland. Today Faroole has no control of Mudug, and his last stronghold of Bari is fiercely opposing his rule. Recently violent demonstrations have broken out in Qardho.

Therefor the experiment with Federalism has failed utterly. No need to merge Gedo, lower and middle Juba.

let the Provinces of Somalia set-up their administrations and share the Port incomes. No need for new

clan wars in Somslia.

Carafaat   

Show us some proof of Faroole visiting Galkacyo. He has no power or control in Mudug, everyone knows.

They just havent declared their own "state" yet due to Galmudug taking advantage.

Carafaat;877829 wrote:
Show us some proof of Faroole visiting Galkacyo. He has no power or control in Mudug, everyone knows.

They just havent declared their own "state" yet due to Galmudug taking advantage.

saxib your a perfect example of what happens when you get high on your own supply or in this case your own propaganda...faroole word is law in galkacyo 80% of galkacyo that being the area of glkacyo being controlled by puntland...dont delude yourself saxib, and dont get distracted, focus your efforst of recognizition or another pipe dream.

Carafaat   

Sulleiman The Great;877832 wrote:
saxib your a perfect example of what happens when you get high on your own supply or in this case your own propaganda...faroole word is law in galkacyo 80% of galkacyo that being the area of glkacyo being controlled by puntland...dont delude yourself saxib, and dont get distracted, focus your efforst of recognizition or another pipe dream.

Faroole controls nothing. Show us pictures him visiting the biggest city in the region. :D

^You know saying something over and over again doesn't change a thing-get grip. The sad thing is you could actually have made good argument if it wasn't for your obsession with Puntland and how it you want it to implode.

Carafaat   

sxb, I could put it more diplomatic not to hurt any feelings. But fact is it did implode, if

it werent for your clan sympathy you would admit. :D

Carafaat;877840 wrote:
sxb, I could put it more diplomatic not to hurt any feelings. But fact is it did implode, if

it werent for your clan sympathy you would admit.
:D

only in your tourmented mind...Puntland as an autonoumous state is economically, militarily and politically superior to the clan enclave ....in the north west known as somaliland..sad but true.

Carafaat;877842 wrote:
He was only allowed to visit for the funeral of Abdullahi Yusuf. He was there for only two hours.

I am sure you were standing behind him with a stop watch...You said show me proof of faroole in galkacyo there it is..your whol arguement rested on that simple statement and I crushed it..I will leave it at that.

Carafaat   

Sulleiman The Great;877844 wrote:
I am sure you were standing behind him with a stop watch...You said show me proof of faroole in galkacyo there it is..your whol arguement rested on that simple statement and I crushed it..I will leave it at that.

Faroole spend weaks in the village of Qardho couple months ag While the only time he visited the largest city in his region was for 2hour

funeral, wasnt even allowed to spend the night in the largest city of Puntland. :D

Carafaat;877848 wrote:
Faroole spend weaks in the village of Qardho couple months ag While the only time he visited the largest city in his region was for 2hour

funeral, wasnt even allowed to spend the night in the largest city of Puntland.

as I have said am sure you were standing behind him the whole time....your arguement has been dissolved now your resorting to sounding like a broken record

ps

is teh smiley face at the end suppose to be a taunt..or to reassure yourself..?