Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Live from Villa Somalia: The new Prime-minister as predicted by Puntlandi C/qaadir Faarax Shirdoon

^^ We are still there and Kicking stronger than ever and about to secure the SL borders the last few inches, you have been losing land since 2004 Somaliland gained more and more territories. You had the President from 2004 till 2008 but you failed to deliver in the previous governments before cabdilahi Yusuf you were irrelevant in the Cairo conference you were sidelined. The back bone of you're clan fiefdom no longer exists the Khatumites left ur camp.The puntland maritime police force program was shut down you have nothing to show for and now you are no longer the prime minister of Somalia. How does that feel mr Somalia and faroole is clueless about what to do next:D

Somalia   

War every conversation aan galno waa Cabdullahi, AUN ninka iska daa, my God :D You are looking at all of this from a wrong view that's why we don't understand each other.

The difference in the land grabbing that Somaliland is doing is that it's not clan based, so we have no worry.

^^ Yeah but u have no influence any more Faisal cali waraabe has been telling if you wanna claim land based on Ethnic origin claim parts wardheer but not Somaliland. As for Cabdilahi Yusuf well he was the only President from Puntland since 1991 why would i mention a nobody like Cabdi cawar.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;877738 wrote:
^^ Yeah but u have no influence any more Faisal cali waraabe has been telling if you wanna claim land based on Ethnic origin claim parts wardheer but not Somaliland. As for Cabdilahi Yusuf well he was the only President from Puntland since 1991 why would i mention a nobody like Cabdi cawar.

We already live in Wardheer, lets not focus on that yet, what I am saying is, the people who live in those regions may switch allegiances any time soon, maybe in the next minute or two, you never know, they are not fully incorporated into the region.

Cigaal couldn't.

Riyaale couldn't.

Siilaanyo definitely will not.

Chimera;877450 wrote:
Anarchists unite, its time to bring down villa Somalia and destroy everything in sight because adeer didn't get the seat. We must drag the country back to oblivion, grab the children, grab the women, grab the elders and throw them all into the sea. Adeer didn't get the seat. who cares about roads, hospitals and investment, only the seat was important and we didn't get it, how dare you mr President, how dare you!

Sad, but true reflection of how many are acting.

Carafaat   

Somalia;877712 wrote:
From a regional view point, we've single-handedly denied you your very existence and chance of recognition since you proclaimed secession in
and in the year
you two see fit to argue with me about political scores, do you guys not feel embarrassed? :confused:

You won't see any political moves coming has you haven't since we first sat around a table in 1960, what makes you think recognition is around the corner?
If
I were you I'd hang my head in shame.

:D ouch. Somalia have mercy for God's sake. :D