Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

Breaking News: Ali Abdi Aware is the New PM of Somalia

Dabrow;877218 wrote:
No mate we dont cry, but I'm not suprised that you are crying it was same during that brief 7 month
:D

You dont cry, you only act tough while letting others take Galinsoor & Dhusamareb from you?:D

Yes you are real tough mate..

AYOUB   

This Aware becoming PM is too good to be true. Only thing more fantastic is Saado Cali landing the job. Talking of Saado Cali, why doesn't the D-Block rotate the PM role Khatumo style. :) Problem solved and no more bickering and disputes.

AYOUB   

^ Looks like the Block needs a neutral ( if you ignore my soft spot for Khatumo aunties) arbitrator. :) The longer the delay in naming the PM, the bigger the rift. Rotate the PM role, Abdiweli has already had a month, let him have another 5. :)

Dabrow   

Duke, you seem stuck in the past and it was manifested when I asked you why you cry today:D I will go easy on you this time.

Being though also comes with responsibilities indeed

^^^ I am stuck in the past? Yet you think my feelings are attached to the naming of a PM?:D

Adeer stop acting tough, you are the one who seems inferior & who believes that his life depends on political positions..:D

Dabrow   

Dukey, you are getting desperate now adeer. My life dont depend on it but i'm sure your feeling are attached to it thus the crying. :D

A_Khadar   

Khatumo became successionists' nightmares! They have mention everywhere regrardless of its relevence!

Debrow and GD, I don't seem to understand what you two are on about..

Gabbal   

Awaare seems to have made a habit of coming to Mogadishu to contest the PM position the last three rounds. He has failed every time.

Abwaan   

Gabbal, I have never heard this before this time. I wouldn't make Aware a minister let alone a PM, but the same thing with your recent candidate....Muxuu ahaa, Barre, Doodishe....oops I mean Saacid.:D Waa kaftan bahashu ee yaan la kala xanaaqin.:D