Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

hope is lost in my somalis..

^^Red Sea,

I was not thinking you'll bring this despondent thread here in Islamic section, if I can remember you very well you used to see all things in Islamic glasses which was obviously very healthy indeed, frankly speaking there is similarity between the fall of Granada(Muslim Spain) and Somalia, there was a enormous crimes committed in the name of Somalinimo, the picture is not rosy and Somalia as a land is overwhelmed by ignorance, poverty and enmity and in short this fitnah, many people like you ask themselves will Somali will come back from the brink?

all that said read the Prophet-of-Islam's siirah, read how Allah subxaanah change the hard-hearted Arab Bedouins and become a pious disciples, read Qumran and see how the change comes from Almighty the creator of heavens and earth, see changes of seasons - that there is jilaal when all living things in dire situation, and the spring when every thing start kicking off in lively start and a new season.

Start with yourself, did you pray the Subax prayers, did you try to change anything in your neibourhood.

Khaliik Mu'min Bilaah, and believe really believe that things will turn better inshaAllah, reaching the bottom the only other way is aiming high or going upwards.