Sign in to follow this  
Salahudin

It's a debate night!

Maarodi   

Obama duh! The only place Romney can challenge him in would be foreign policy but Obama already has the upper hand since he took Bush/Chaney policies and only expanded them instead of following through on his campaign promises in '08.

Also, the Healthcare plan was originally proposed by Republicans including Mitt so no argument there.

As James Carville stated “it’s the economy, stupid” We all know that the economy is in bad shape, and we also know that Americans care about jobs. Eventhough Obama is strong on the foreign policy front, I beleive foreign policy and healthcare will take back seat in this election.

Reer Mareykan are really being ripped off politically and have no choice when it comes who to really vote. I can't fathom for the life of me a country that large swath of land and 310 million people has a rigid two-party system, almost being identical when it comes to foreign policies, especially to Bariga Dhexe. Is this Shiinaha?

No other country is like this. Even the little Scandinavian countries, with population of five million or so, has a minimum of four different political parties. Sweden, for example, has eight different political parties elected in their parliament. Kanada, with less than ten times the population, has five political parties in the parliament currently. Now compare this to the Congress in Mareykanka. Maxaa Reer Mareykan lagu ciyaarooyaa.

Eniwey, come Obama or Romney, waa jug jug meeshaada joog, unless a real change occurs in American political party system.

Maarodi   

I'm surprised Romney isn't f'ing up too bad. He actually sounds reasonable and is in fact "winning" this debate. He seems more bipartisan.

Yunis   

Obama looked like he didn't want be there, he was bit arrogant and dismissive. Perhaps, his Kenyan Luo tribe instincts kicked in.

Maarodi   

Yunis;876656 wrote:
Obama looked like he didn't want be there, he was bit arrogant and dismissive. Perhaps, his Kenyan Luo tribe instincts kicked in.

I also think he started off the wrong way. I'm glad he's celebrating an anniversary and whatnot but announcing it at a debate? Seriously? No brownie points for that. Romney aa ka raaye with a semi-funny comeback