Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Reeyo   

I believe Hassan/Busedriver has an Al crush! Poor guy, Saf tell him about the cure :P

Btw how are the studies?

Safferz   

<cite>
said:</cite>

I believe Hassan/Busedriver has an Al crush! Poor guy, Saf tell him about the cure
:P

Btw how are the studies?

Heh, I only have strategies for dealing with Al's unrequited feelings, which I don't think Hassan will need because Alpha doesn't swing that way.

All is well, down to the last two months of the semester, then it's off to Ethiopia again in May :)

Reeyo   

Exciting, although the last semester is the exams and the deadlines that will leave you wanting to jump of a cliff.

lol.

<cite>

Exciting, although the last semester is the exams and the deadlines that will leave you wanting to jump of a cliff.

lol.

aar bal tan eega.

ileen Reeyo has been ''educated'' ? caajib.

maxaad ku takhasustay, abti?

Safferz   

<cite>

lol.

Ain't that the truth :P

Tallaabo   

<cite>

Reeyo , basically did the typical medical field and preferably nursing..manne why do our girls go on one field why can't they diversify ?

Btw Alpha, I need you to tell me about the lounge ?

Probably you are still very young and have not yet gone to uni.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

@Tallabo..I'm actually a graduate ..a long time ago graduate ..I dnt know where u going with this ..I urge you to cease and detest this attempt at character assassination

I don't do character assassinations. My remark was intended to refute your claim that Somali girls do only nursing which is not true. Anyone who has gone to a university will know that the Somali girls are just as capable of doing any academic discipline as men.

<cite>

I don't do character assassinations. My remark was intended to refute your claim that Somali girls do only nursing which is not true. Anyone who has gone to a university will know that the Somali girls are just as capable of doing any academic discipline as men.

War Tallabo bal ila daawo naftan la tiraahdo Alpha, war maxuu ku hadlayaa, wuuba iska qoslayaa..

Alpha, abti, ma refill bad u baahantahay, is your meds finished?

<cite>

Hassan said nothing about the capability of Somali women. He simply inquired into his perceived lack of diversification. This is revealing of your personality. Creating issues of women capability out of thin air. a magician truly. What are you trying to get at? You are a socially conscious human? What is your final act of the night? Maybe you will "refute" SP's "claim" of the inferiority of the white panda

<cite>

Hassan said nothing about the capability of Somali women. He simply inquired into his perceived lack of diversification. This is revealing of your personality. Creating issues of women capability out of thin air. a magician truly. What are you trying to get at? You are a socially conscious human? What is your final act of the night? Maybe you will "refute" SP's "claim" of the inferiority of the white panda

are you saying Tallabo is white and a mole?

this guy/chick is very knowledgeable of Somali affairs, you know.

Reeyo   

<cite>

And you clearly cannot read nor comprehend what Hassan said. Sometimes I wonder why some people even bother at attempting to 'sound' intelligent in this forum.

Tallabo was correct in his judgement and questioning of Hassan's generalization. Don't take my word for it, re-read.