Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Your walking with your girlfriend/fiancee/wife at an aroos

Chimera   

oba hiloowlow;874775 wrote:
well if he beat me up yeah i would mobilize my entire clan lol habar-wicid is cool

LMAO@ 'if', wa caadi sxb.

self confidence is important son, i remember in mogadishu in the 91, some kids like 7yrs use to beat up this 15yr old boy everyday with sticks lol and my Eedo beat up that 15yr old one day and told him ''ciyaalka iska celi waryaa'' and he replied '' wadnaha beelay'' meaning im a coward..

Chimera   

oba hiloowlow;874784 wrote:
self confidence is important son, i remember in mogadishu in the 91, some kids like 7yrs use to beat up this 15yr old boy everyday with sticks lol and my Eedo beat up that 15yr old one day and told him ''ciyaalka iska celi waryaa'' and he replied '' wadnaha beelay'' meaning im a coward..

Let's be real, I knew this topic was going to fail on SOL because Somali men are inheritantly 'fatalistic'. If a random dude were to disrespect me in a such a manner at an aroos, chairs, bricks, bottles, teeth etc would be flying regardless of size, strength or numbers.

This meme only works with young western kids who love life more than traditional honour.