Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Journalist beheaded..shocking

I have seen the picture of the guy that was beheaded ......Feeling sick now, it was right on the front page on one of the Somali websites without warning :mad:!!

Maarodi   

Macallinka;874752 wrote:
I have seen the picture of the guy that was beheaded ......Feeling sick now, it was right on the front page on one of the Somali websites without warning :mad:!!

It was disturbing indeed.

STOIC   

Humanity is loosing its grip on reality!The picture of the deceased makes me sick to see this happen to any human.Its a shame indeed to see people beheading others.Still I know am only fixated on only this image right now, but am sure worse things happen in this world

Oba, you could have phrased your wordings better by saying "all the quislings moryaans would be punished without mercy and sent packing to hard labor camp" ...Your ethnic cleansing tendencies doesn't befit your messages.Slow your rolls...am curious if you are still in early twenties? if you are early twenties you are forgiven, but if you not the kids that learn Somali politics through websites and fadhikutirir you must apologize with your trigger happy cleansing lol ......don't despise others for the sake of ideology differences waa taallo

Abwaan   

Oba, bahasha sidaas ha u fogeyn. No elimination needed and no generalization. All Somali clans were victimized by what has happenned around the country over many years although not on the same scale, way or period. We need to work towards peace and stop blaming each other. If some are still not on the peace bandwagon right now they will join us soon insha Allah.

Mario B   

oba hiloowlow;874654 wrote:
...only
solution is to eliminate the tribes
who live in dayniile,Suuqa xoolaha and most of huriwaa who mostly are nabad-diid and not contributing something positive at all to our country..

I read this last nite, and it did send a shiver in my spine, when are humans going to end this language of genocide? As far as i'm concerned, its the job of Somali forces to the win the hearts and minds of people in lands liberated from Al Shaabab, It will be tough but thats the only solution...they might be those who want to fight, they should be shown that it's futile attempt and they will eventually lose, but this language of genocide should cease!! AUN to the journalist, he died servicing his country and people.

Juxa   

very reckless statement@Oba

dadku ma wada xuma and you cant eliminate qabiil dhan.....nicenesska haday kugu soconweydo, bal kaalay adigu uceli ceelbuur/ceeldheer or wherever

AUN marxuumka gacan ka gardaran baa dishee

Malika   

This new Oba is reckless and a bit hyper- the Old Oba knew too well, the cost and impact of 'genoside'...

It's early days - time will come this sort of event would be a thing of the past, law and order shall prevail!