Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

No Federalism till South is pacified.

Carafaat   

First thing first. Al shabaab is still alive and the goverment still has pacify and disarm the biggest part of Sonalia. The new President has to prioritize and security is his main prioririty. Till this has happened one should wait with matters concerning Federal and Somali inter clan issue's.

Carafaat there are no federal states in Somalia only Puntland and i dont there will be any federal states its just a name given to the new government for instance gedo is controlled by ASWJ militia and the new govt. Its not controlled by Ducaaale the President of the so called jubaland.

Somalia   

Yeah man, they are forming Central State of Somalia, waa dad shaqeystey, Al-Shabaab is even preventing this, remember former interior minister had suicide attack against him while working on this issue, so maybe that is why they are a bit late.

Somalia;874638 wrote:
Yeah man, they are forming Central State of Somalia, waa dad shaqeystey, Al-Shabaab is even preventing this, remember former interior minister had suicide attack against him while working on this issue, so maybe that is why they are a bit late.

There were talks to divide hiiraan into two regions so that would mean that hiiraan could be its own federal state now we are still waiting for the parliament to approve these two new regions more regions in Somalia. What about bay and bakool i am not hearing anything about a federal state in those regions.

UZTAAD   

xaaji xundhuf, suppose somaliland decides to morrow that it will unite with the rest of somalia. which one do you think they would prefer federalism or unitary system. in my opinion they will choose federalism therefore i don't understand why you two don't like federalism in Somalia or you just opposing it for the sake opposing.

Uztaad Somaliland independence is a whole different story these people would rather for the next 10 decades be unrecognized than be a federal state or be part of a unitary state. I cant link the two nor can i speak for them let siilanyo do that but i will give u my opinion on them for them its independence or guuldaro anything else is a loss ma kala jecla federal state iyo unitary state sidan filayo some will even pick a unitary state for instance. I will give you an example the unionist in the Somalia govt/parliament those who originally hail from Somaliland are all for a unitary state ina carab ciise prof samatar Buuba Dr Dheeg and also Kaluun and others.And others like Amir Godane and Ibrahim Aghani believe in an Islamic Empire of east Africa. By the way i am not looking this from a Somaliland perspective nor is carafaat i think but rather what is good for Somalia in the long term.

i just cant think of such a country with such a small population having federal states based on Qabiil i don't think in the long-term it will materialize knowing the sub clanish politics of Somalia.

Carafaat   

UZTAAD;874646 wrote:
xaaji xundhuf, suppose somaliland decides to morrow that it will unite with the rest of somalia. which one do you think they would prefer federalism or unitary system. in my opinion they will choose federalism therefore i don't understand why you two don't like federalism in Somalia or you just opposing it for the sake opposing.

Somalia's goverment should focus on security, demobilisation and disarmement and not on philosophical issue's like you present here. lets discuss it when we get a secure country.

Carafaat;874686 wrote:
Somalia's goverment should focus on security, demobilisation and disarmement and not on philosophical issue's like you present here. lets discuss it when we get a secure country.

Without political building blcoks security wont last. The formation of the Jubaland, South Western State, Central States it will be a waste of time.. You are just trying to keep Somalia where it has been all these years. Thats sad and hateful sir.

The central regions consist of ASWJ galmudug and ximan iyo xeeb and Hiiraan i dont see them forming one state any time soon do you Duke? As for the Juba regions lets see who captures the city kismayo first the ASWJ and Ducaale supported by the Gedo clan or Kenya and the Azania troops supported also by Axmed Madoobe raskambooni militia. When there is a winner in the Juba regions we can talk about forming a state or not.

Somalia   

Xaaji why you keep saying that, the people of central regions are capable of forming a state, I think you are very insulting towards these good people, I am almost speechless!

XX, the Juba communities as a whole have agreed to form a State that brings together Gedo, Lower & Middle Juba with Kismayu as the comercial capital and another City as the Political capital. The formula is simple that all the clans will settle their differences and create an all inclusive admin that will develop this very important regional State.

You are just being hateful and want these communities to kill each other. They are all now together fighting Al Shabaab and many have learned from the failures of the past.

Bay, Bakool and Lower Shabeele is a natural State dominated by the D&M sub clans and minority groups.

This leaves South Mudug, Galgaduud, Hiiraan and Lowr Shabelle to form a State. Of course there needs to be talks but all states need to be self sufficient and sustainable.