Sign in to follow this  
DAMON1

The Wire…..the best TV show ever!

Apophis;872367 wrote:
Stringer Bell: bringing intelligence to criminality
:D

lol@Apo,

String was never really that intelligent. he was just an ambitious business man but also the brightest among a world of criminal dimwits. he used his assumed intelligence to undermine the young 'uns. in that episode inside his house, his bookshelf was impressive - even had wealth of nations by adam smith. the fact that he attended community college perhaps represented self-improvement. but his plans to change the game and to professionalise it, was never really heeded.

oba hiloowlow;872370 wrote:
^^

lol why cedric?

daniels was an enigma. he was spinxlike and planned all the way to the end. in his world, the end justifies the means LOL. i also liked his respect for the chain of command. he was devoted to this work and never took shout cuts. he recognised team work and the benefits of it.

lol@Oba,

avon was a lot smarter and savvier than string. he played dumber than the mark but was always in control. he was visionary and saw the actions of his enemies before they enacted their plans, where string was left to rue his losses. i think there was so much more to his personality....he was all about control and recognised power is nothing without absolute control.

waar, these are my own personal opinions dee.

Isra   

I can't get past season 4 of The Wire...the kids make me cry :(!

The fact that Stringer Bell...my one and true love is no longer in the show, I can't even be bothered to watch season 5.