Sign in to follow this  
Mr ambassador

PROFESSOR Ali Mohamed Geedi

Abwaan   

Although I did not like the guy and his Itoobiyaan-u-shaqays policies, I can confirm that he used to teach at the Veterinary Faculty from the Somalia National University. I have photos of him and his students on a field trip wearing a lab-coat in Facebook but I don't know how I can transfer that over here.

Carafaat   

Abwaan;869820 wrote:
Although I did not like the guy and his Itoobiyaan-u-shaqays policies, I can confirm that he used to teach at the Veterinary Faculty from the Somalia National University. I have photos of him and his students on a field trip wearing a lab-coat in Facebook but I don't know how I can transfer that over here.

Professor is not a title you can carry with you. It's a position at University. And as he doesnt work there anymore, he cant be called Professor.

Abwaan;869820 wrote:

any one can wear a lab-coat and gather few teenagers for a picture session and even call himself a rocket scientist for all we know. we need to see

documented facts and records about this guy claiming to be a professor.

Somalia;869822 wrote:
He's a graduate of an Italian university, he doesn't like to steal and did/does work for the Ethiopians. God bless him.

Show us the prove. a detailed academic career review will do.

Xaaji Xunjuf;869788 wrote:
What makes u think he is a fraud.

he speaks, looks and behaves like an illiterate. no way he be a prof.

compare that to the real profs Hasan sheekh, Galayr and Samatar.