Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

President Faroole travelling to Mogadishu for President Sheikh Mahmoud's inauguration ceremony

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;869726 wrote:
0.5 laangaab that was a bit harsch dont you think? On the other hand i agree he is biased

Nah I'm just joking, my own friends we joke about that, I tell them they are half human, half unknown, they don't take it bad but their insults are worse. :(

Somalia;869725 wrote:
Shinbir - If Farmaajo is so loved how come he didn't win the election, I mean this election was not biased, it was not based on money as proven by the new president elected?

dee Farmaajo is so loved by the Public, not the MPs..

Sharif Sakin marki uu karbaashaayay the last 7 years, yaa ogaa Computerkaaga gadaashiis ayaa ka qosleysay, dee tookadiisa ha qaato Faroole, sababtoo ah waa PUBLIC ENEMY NO. 1 :D

Somalia   

Shinbir Majabe;869731 wrote:
dee Farmaajo is so loved by the Public, not the MPs..

Sharif Sakin marki uu karbaashaayay the last 7 years, yaa ogaa Computerkaaga gadaashiis ayaa ka qosleysay, dee tookadiisa ha qaato Faroole, sababtoo ah waa PUBLIC ENEMY NO. 1
:D

Yeah, Faroole will have to take this in the coming time, because now he has lost Sheikh Shariif and Shariif Sakiin, the only material left is Faroole, I don't blame him for that, I just hope a little bit of "objectivity".

Oba - Wallahi they call me that, how the hell did you know?! :D

Xaaji Xunjuf;869724 wrote:
But Shinbir Faroole is not running for President nor does he want to rule Somalia so it doesn't matter if other corners of the country dislike him as Long the Puntlanders like him he is fine. So faroole and faarmaajo cant be compared.

Xaaji, he is not running for President nor does he want to rule Somalia LAAKIIN wuxuu ku booteeyaa to secede from the rest of Somalia..