Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Who Says LA isn't Occupied and People are not Oppressed??

A_Khadar;869128 wrote:
Were you not the one who used post Raas Caseyr and North Galkacyo states in here.. Alla XX ilowsho dhawaa?

Never talked about a north galkacyo i said always north galkacyo and south galkacyo should be united

as for raas caseer they gave up they are now united with their toll there is no such thing as raas caseer any more

Taleexi   

It is given Hargeisa tags can not sustain the oppression and occupation of Khatumo lands. To Khatumo folks, less isucamirid and hard work is what it is expected from you.

A_Khadar   

Oba,

Saxib your advice is well received and don't take my comment as personal one but rather general. I don't even know your sub sub or even your above clan, but my point is any somali clan/sub clan including yours isn't united.. I am sure if you are from Mogadisho and its near by towns/regions, your sub clan or even your cousins some were with TFG where some others with Shabaab, God knows if they were at one point with TFG, Maxaakiim/Asmara, Shabaab so on and so forth.. Again, this disunity is a phenomenon with all Somalis.

Aaliyyah   

well put Taleex.

People from Khaatumo are more united than ever. All the isimo of khaatumo unanimously support their state.

Khaatumo State of somalia guul badan ayeey bilo gudaheed kusoo hoyatay, inta wax ka badana waan ka filanan mustaqbalka. Guul inshallah.

Umad walbana waxaan kla talin laha intaada ka adkow oo ku joog. In la isku xad gudbo waa qalad.

Mooge   

LA is occupied by galery's sub-sub clan using SNM as a backup. intas marka isku shegtan oo dacad ka noqotan horumar bay SSC gareysaa. laakiiin inta runta laga warwaregayo, waxba hagagi mayan.

A_Khadar   

Warmoog reminds me a depiction I have seen some where though I can't remember where bunch of people visited a doctor and when he checked them he conculded that they all have a disease called Galeydh.. I think Warmoog is among those who are suffering from that new disease by name of Galeydh. Alle ha ku caafiyo Ali xanuun badan waa kugu ridee..

Xaaji Xunjuf;869129 wrote:
Never talked about a north galkacyo i said always north galkacyo and south galkacyo should be united

as for raas caseer they gave up they are now united with their toll there is no such thing as raas caseer any more

Good lad. Now leave the SSC people alone. Its better that you leave, rather than chased out which will happen eventually...

b-boy   

How can they be occupied when the town is in the hands of the locals:confused:

Last time i checked guuto 7aad that controls Lasanod is made up by only reer Sool!!

Taleexi   

b-boy;869483 wrote:
How can they be occupied when the town is in the hands of the locals:confused:

Last time i checked guuto 7aad that controls Lasanod is made up by only reer Sool!!

How aren't Somaliland and Al Shebab the same since Godane controlled the last time I checked?... Hope you see the shallowness and fallacy of your logic if not Jumma mubarak.

b-boy   

^^

If Sool is occupied why is your own khatumo forces defecting to occupiers:confused:

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Why are the people of lasanod in Somaliland political campainings if they are occupied;)

b-boy   

Taleexi;869490 wrote:
I gave up -
Stultus verbis non corrigitur
fits you squarely.

I don't think you even understand what occupation means:D

b-boy   

yep typical kastumite behaviour when ever they can't give a simple answer;)

Calling people "stulti" is not a way to debate!

Taleexi   

b-boy;869496 wrote:
yep typical kastumite behaviour when ever they can't give a simple answer;)

Calling people "stulti" is not a way to debate!

Which part of my response you don't understand. Refer to my 2nd last response. "Typical Khatumite" is a compliment :) - thanks but no thanks