Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Mutca aka Temporary marriage

aero   

Mut'ah derived from the Shi'a and as far as I know, marriage in Islam is sacred and is considered half of our deen therefore it should be kept and maintained for eternity to the best of your ability of course :D.

aero   

Oba, it doesn't make it any less haram or right even if Sunnis participate in this God awful act. I can go as far as arguing mut'ah to be prostitution.

wyre   

oba hiloowlow;869065 wrote:
Aliyyah that man is extreme walahi he is creating divisions among the Muslims plus he once said kaffirs waxey ka liitaan xoolaha, he is extreme dont listen to him

already said in the quraan " Or thinkest thou that most of them listen or understand? They are only like cattle;- nay, they are worse astray in Path"

"أَمْ تَحْسَبُ أَنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ يَسْمَعُونَ أَوْ يَعْقِلُونَ ۚ إِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا كَالْأَنْعَامِ ۖ بَلْ هُمْ أَضَلُّ سَبِيلًا"

wyre   

Qof Walboo sunnadi nebiga raacsaneyn ama rasuulka ku been abuurta waa kaafir, weli mashaaikhda shiicada qudbooyin ey jeedinaayaan ma dhageysatay Oba, Will You Understand If I Post Arabic Video?