Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

I Feel Sorry for the Losers

Yes, I always feel sorry for them.

With all the BBC drama ,,, the coalition with Yusuf Garad, all the talk, the 100s of Bacaac and speeches, the so called Prof. Samatar managed to secure only 8 votes.

The other loser, the lonely cow and the one with the feminine voice aka ina Oomaar managed only 1 vote ... Probably his own vote since no one voted for him.

Let me not forget the double-faced-all-time-loser aka Cali Khaliif .. who miserably failed to secure the speaker's position against the 0.5 (as they call it) .....

How many times do I have to tell them THERE IS NO PLACE FOR SOMALILANDERS IN SOMALIA. 21 Years and you don't even get anything ?? ,,,, It is 2012 and it is time for you three and your likes come back to your senses and aad dadkiina wax ka qabsataan.

It is more than 5 decades and still ,,, meeshaa waxba idiinma yaalaan. I'm telling you over and over ,, again and again.

8 Votes ?? ,,, 1 Vote ?? ,,,, Come on ,,, isku xishooda niyow.

STOIC   

Haha...blame it on the pale of their politics.I can picture professor Samatar writing something critical of the fair process we just witnessed yesterday! At least their participation created some sort of false joyous euphoria of the North coming back haha

Inside rumors say odaygaa Samatar met with some of the odayaasha in Xamar ,,, they asked him "Qolomaad tahay" ,,, He told them and none of them understood what he was talking about ,,,, Mid baa markii dambe yidhi "Xaafadee degtaan?" ,, :D

Jacaylbaro;867981 wrote:
Inside rumors say odaygaa Samatar met with some of the odayaasha in Xamar ,,, they asked him "Qolomaad tahay" ,,, He told them and none of them understood what he was talking about ,,,, Mid baa markii dambe yidhi "Xaafadee degtaan?" ,,
:D

wtf:D:D:D

But professor Galaydh is not a loser i have to say he was the smartest of them all he went for the parliament speaker position and didn't aim for the President like Omaar and Samatar. And Professor galaydh came out second best,but what did you expect of the 275 seats in Somalia 44 of them are from Somaliland lol

Jacaylbaro;867988 wrote:
I've just learned they now call him
"Oomaar Soo Lug Go'ay"
:D

Poor lad paid 10.000 dollars no refund:D

Buuba was smart 10.000 dollars wu iska haystey oo wu ka hadhay sheeko doorasho:D

They are Patriot , Nationalist , they would rep Somalia in the international world , they will get high position in the new admin . Position far more influence than any Snm admin ever held .

Soon Snm Admin will listen to them follow their order , its over Jb its over my friend ,

Jacaylbaro;868289 wrote:
I even wonder which flight will they catch to flee out of Muqdisho now ...........

I am hearing Buubaa is back in Nairobi and Omaar is still in xamar probably he might move back to his old job in Djibouti

malistar2012;868466 wrote:
They are Patriot , Nationalist , they would rep Somalia in the international world , they will get high position in the new admin . Position far more influence than any Snm admin ever held .

Soon Snm Admin will listen to them follow their order , its over Jb its over my friend ,

How is Buubaa a patriot he was Cabdilahi Yusuf foreign minister he was cheering for Xabashis in Somalia i dont know ur definition of patriotism. And i dont think prof samatar is interested in a job as Minister in Somalia he will move back to Minneapolis.

Siyaasi   

Guys why blame them, why don't you blame your MPs who didn't vote them, i mean who did the I bloc guys vote for, they must have voted for shariifka since he is the best Koonfurian for the secession cause.

I heard pro Samatar was intellectually destroyed by Muusa Suudi with their famous debate ;)

Siyaasi the so called MPs that are supposed to represent the people of Somaliland were not appointed and selected by the Somaliland elders so we dont know how they will vote besides that only 44 MPs are from Somaliland. So the guys nimanki shaqo tagay they voted for different candidates sharif the new president Faarmaajo Cabdi weli.