Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Discipline - A Harmful Traditional Practice in Somalia

Abtigiis   

Really sad. Even kids in prep school don't need that much reminding to just shut up and listen! I think discipline is a harmful traditional practice in Somalia, something that all citizens must shun!

It has nothing to do with being a Somali. Afterall, Somalis in kenya and Ethiopia are also of the same lineage but behave differently. It is those from proper Somalia who are most disgusting.

Chairing a Somalia-Somalis meeting is like herding cats, really. SHAMEFUL!

Also why can't they just organise their events just a little bit better? See the tables the speaker and the ballot box are sittting on! It is what cheap tearooms serve tea and coffee.

NGONGE   

^^ Adna ma ku biirtay kuwa kuraasida iyo dharka wax ka sheegi jiray, saaxib? I'm starting to wonder if someone hacked into your name these days. :D

N.O.R.F   

For once I agree. This is embarrassing. Such a historic event should be very well planned. The simplicity of a little better organisation.

1. Have an agenda

2. Have a timetable for the agenda (Intro, Explainations, Salaah break, Elections etc etc)

3. No mobile phones allowed. No non MPs allowed (2 ppl from each media outlet allowed and seated in Media area).

This could have been done with by now.

Taleexi   

The approval of the 20 additional MPs was wrongly timed and may've the potential for contention in post elections. Overall, I'm excited but the election process is poorly organized and executed.

Way na ceebeeyeen with all that brain and money this is what they produced.... amankaag.

Somalia   

Abtigiis;866742 wrote:

It has nothing to do with being a Somali. Afterall, Somalis in kenya and Ethiopia are also of the same lineage but behave differently.
It is those from proper Somalia who are most disgusting.

Heeeeeeey, that's the Abtigiis we know.

pumped_kid.gif