Sign in to follow this  
Narniah

Your Favorite Ayah in the Quraan:

Liibaan   

AYOUB;868430 wrote:

وَلَوْ أَنَّمَا فِي الأَرْضِ مِن شَجَرَةٍ أَقْلاَمٌ وَالْبَحْرُ يَمُدُّهُ مِن بَعْدِهِ سَبْعَةُ أَبْحُرٍ مَّا نَفِدَتْ كَلِمَاتُ اللَّهِ

إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيرٌ حَكِيمٌ

27. And if all the trees

On earth were pens

And the Ocean (were ink),

With seven Oceans behind it

To add to its (supply),

Yet would not the Words

Of God be exhausted

(In the writing): for God

Is Exalted in power,

Full of Wisdom.

Ayah 27 Surat Luqmaan

Good choice Ayoub, there is another ayah in Surah Al-kahf with the same meaning.

18_109.png

Say, "If the sea were ink for [writing] the words of my Lord, the sea would be exhausted before the words of my Lord were exhausted, even if We brought the like of it as a supplement."

18_110.png

Say, "I am only a man like you, to whom has been revealed that your god is one God. So whoever would hope for the meeting with his Lord - let him do righteous work and not associate in the worship of his Lord anyone."

Mario B   
Who is better in speech than one who calls (men) to God, works righteousness, and says "I am of those who surrender in God's will"? (Quran 41:33)

AYOUB   

Mario B;869390 wrote:
Who is better in speech than one who calls (men) to God, works righteousness, and says "I am of those who surrender in God's will"? (Quran 41:33)

Love it when an Iman reads that section of surat Fusilat. My local imam regularly does at Magrib, I've noticed Sh. Sudais doing the same on some live transmissions from Makkah. Ejoy the and ponder these gems...

Malika   

Surah Al fajr - I recommend reading this surah every day if possible - just to remind oneself about worldly world. I couldnt select one or two significant ayahs - the whole surah is significant like all quran is. May Allah guide us on the right path.

BiLaaL   

Jazakallah Khayr all for sharing your favorite verses from the Noble Qur'an. Indeed the book of Allah SWT is full of beauty and wisdom beyond our comprehension. May Allah include us amongst those whom the Qur'an will act as an intercessor on the day of Qiyamah and whose status is raised by it.

Surah Al-Furqan - verses 61-64

25_61.png

Blessed is He who has placed in the sky great stars and placed therein a [burning] lamp and luminous moon.

25_62.png

And it is He who has made the night and the day in succession for whoever desires to remember or desires gratitude.

25_63.png

And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace,

25_64.png

And those who spend [part of] the night to their Lord prostrating and standing [in prayer]

Surah Az-Sumar, verse 53

39_53.png

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives allsins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

Surah Ash-Shu'ara' verses 78-82

26_78.png

Who created me, and He [it is who] guides me.

26_79.png

And it is He who feeds me and gives me drink.

26_80.png

And when I am ill, it is He who cures me

26_81.png

And who will cause me to die and then bring me to life

26_82.png

And who I aspire that He will forgive me my sin on the Day of Recompense."

Mario B   

قُلۡ هَـٰذِهِۦ سَبِيلِىٓ أَدۡعُوٓاْ إِلَى ٱللَّهِ*ۚ عَلَىٰ بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا۟ وَمَنِ ٱتَّبَعَنِى*ۖ وَسُبۡحَـٰنَ ٱللَّهِ وَمَآ أَنَا۟ مِنَ ٱلۡمُشۡرِكِينَ (

Say, "This is my way; I invite to God with insight, I and those who follow me. And exalted is God ; and I am not of those who associate others with Him." [Q 12:108]

Narniah   
"And with Him are the keys of the unseen; none knows them except Him. And He knows what is on the land and in the sea. Not a leaf falls but that He knows it. And no grain is there within the darknesses of the earth and no moist or dry [thing] but that it is [written] in a clear record" (Quran, 6:59)

Bluelicious;867648 wrote:
Turn not your cheek away from people in scorn and pride, and walk not on earth haughtily; for God does not love anyone who acts proudly and boastfully. Be modest in your bearing and lower your voice; for the ugliest sound is the donkey’s braying.

Luqman 31: 18-19

What an amazing ayah! It should be a lesson to us all.

Mario B   

Tell those who believe to forgive those who hope not for the days of Allah; in order that He may requite folk what they used to earn. (14) Whoso doeth right, it is for his soul, and whoso doeth wrong, it is against it. And afterward unto your Lord ye will be brought back. (15)

Al jathiya 45:14-15

my favorit verses in the quran is-

12_256.png

there is no compulsion in religion.

2. lakum diina kum waliya diin.

you have your religion and i have my religion.

3.2:62

Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Al lah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve

2_62.png

according quran.. jews and christians also will go heaven..