Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Sharif Hassan (Sakiin) fully behind Sh sharif and called upon the Somali MPs to vote for Sh sharif

Abwaan   

Sharif Xasan and Cali Geeddi endorse Sharif Axmed let us see what they can do for him.:D Sida muuqata Abdiweli waxaa u tashaday Shariifyada, mallaga yaabaa in Abdiweli uu ku biiro kaamka Xasan Sh. Maxamed oo sida wararku sheegayaan u muuqda midka keliya ee la tartami kara Sharif Axmed's camp? Taasoo keeni karta in Gaas iyo Gallayr ay wada taageeraan isku hal musharrax maadaama uu Gallayr taageeradiisa u muujiyey Xasan Sh?

Abwaan   

Anigu waxaan la jiraa Dr. Bashir Looyaan, isagaan taageeradayda siiyey, balse qof kasta oo guuleysta waan soo dhaweynayaa, in kastoon weliba jeclahay in Sharif Axmed iyo Gaas uu daadku qaado sidii uu awal Sharif Xasan hawada uga baxay.

Abwaan   

Duke, My wish is Dr. Loyan As I said already. I just had to give some update on the xaaladda guud and that seem to unite old emenies; Gallay & Gaas.

^^^ No Galayr is with the Sharif camp, actually sees himself as the next PM.

He attended the dinner of Xasan Sheikh but dint read much into it. Also your tendency to play down Abdiweli without any facts is quite startling....

Abwaan   

General Duke;866320 wrote:
^^^ No Galayr is with the Sharif camp, actually sees himself as the next PM.

He attended the dinner of Xasan Sheikh but dint read much into it. Also your tendency to play down Abdiweli without any facts is quite startling....

Duke, honestly you need to be realistic and see things beyond Abdiweli. He can be your choice but you can't deny the fact that he doesn't have that much chance.

Abtigiis;866321 wrote:
Farmaajo's voting block are the IDPs.
:D
Breaking news.

oo kaalay IDPS soomaali ma ahan miyaa? mise dadka daaraha ku jira ayay ka miisaan hooseeyaan, why some of you obsessed with IDPS..?!:confused:

Abwan, I am not basing my predictions on anything other than numbers. Just like with Galayr & Jawaari race, or Sharif Ahmed 2009, Abdullahi Yusuf 2004. The information I am getting is Abdiweli has a very good chance.

Hence no singing or dancing, IDp's and meeting with Jawaari. This gives me confidence. If we were to rely on the websites alone, then Sharif Hmed is Preisent, Farmaajo Pm & Galayr speaker..:D