Sign in to follow this  
Shinbir Majabe

A.Wali Gaas oo sameeyay Khiyaano Qaran

Waa kan Document Sir ah oo Cabdiwali Gaas la saxiixday Shirkad Ajnabi in ay ka qoddo Shidaal Badwaynta Hindiya gaar ahaan qeybta xadka la leh Kenya. (asigoo adeegsanaya Wasiirkiisa Gaashaandhiga Xuseen Carab Ciise).

dynamic_global_page_1.jpg

dynamic_global_page_2.jpg

Mooge   

lool@ December 19, 2012 is that a back to the future ?

is that all you need to find oil these days? a cheap type-written letter with wrong date and fake signiture? loooool

There is only one man is ready to auctions the sea to the Kenyans and that is MR GAS.....That is a known fact my dear brother.

P.S

I invite for cafe when Farmaajo wins . How about that ? That is if u r still in Nairobi?

Somalia   

Macallinka - I thought you had a little more intelligence than our turn coat Oba here, how did Abdiweli sell off anything, the only time it happened was when a certain Minister went rogue and signed it off and Omar Abdirashid sent a motion to the parliament to reject it and they overwhelmingly did.

Now, that guy was from the same clan as Oba, I think we should mention that.

Mooge;865339 wrote:
lool@ December 19, 2012 is that a back to the future ?

is that all you need to find oil these days? a cheap type-written letter with wrong date and fake signiture? loooool

Mooge, waxba ha is yeelyeelin, sidaas miyaad ku difaaceysaa ina Adeerkaa?! waad aragtaa taariikhda iney tahay 2011, qof ayaa qalin ku dul qoray!

Look at the reference : xrw000000660/12/11 taas ayaa kuu sheegeysa iney tahay December 2011..

QIIL MA LAHAN QOWLEESATADAAN

Mooge   

macallinka cofee is on me but lets not forget gaas will be 4th so it is more than a loss according to amin amir lool

Somalia   

A dumb moryaan signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Kenya and effectively sold off our shores and you think Abdiweli Mohamed would do the same mistake... tsk tsk.

Macallinka I did, you said it is a fact, show me, how is it a fact?

Mooge   

Shinbir Majabe;865348 wrote:
Mooge, waxba ha is yeelyeelin, sidaas miyaad ku difaaceysaa ina Adeerkaa?! waad aragtaa taariikhda iney tahay 2011, qof ayaa qalin ku dul qoray!

Look at the reference : xrw000000660/
12/11
taas ayaa kuu sheegeysa iney tahay December 2011..

QIIL MA LAHAN QOWLEESATADAAN

sorry bro but i dont think you ever went to formal schooling if you believe this