Sign in to follow this  
Macallinka

Sharif Sakiin Humilating Abdiwali's team at the Airport

Abdiwali GAS is loosing big time , he lost the support of KHATAUMO, GOLDOGOB, AZANIA and looses :cool:what he was counting on which the Sharif Sakiin's Votes . The only support he has among the new MPs are his sub clan and 2 or 3 MPs that are Faroole's stooges .

Here you can see the minister of Education sent by Abdiwali to receive Sakiin at the Airport.....but didn't even get a handshake :D

sE.jpg

Sakiin and Glayr about to hug :cool:

SGjpg.jpg

The boat is sinking fast for GAS team........now he resorted using his wife to try to get someone of the female voters :cool: Desperate times call for desperate measures .

Mooge aka War-Mooge sxb tells us the Fadhi ku dirir tales ;)

Edit : The latest Fadhi ku dirir are Abdiwali saying anigu Macalin baan noqonayaa halkaas iyo Bosaaso ayaan school kafuranaya .

NGONGE   

Actually (and at the risk of annoying my old pal A&T) I think Cabdulwali is running a brilliant campaign (whilst ignoring the amateurish nonsense his supporters are boring us with in SOL).

Now I don't know how many undecided members of parliament there are and don’t know if they could be swayed by political campaigns, however, if this race was one to be won by the best campaigner, Cabdulwali will win it hands down. If he doesn’t, it will not be through a lack of effort or ability to “sell his vision”; it’ll probably be due to the overzealous support of Puntlanders putting every one off.

Somalia   

Misinformation, Goldogob is for Abdiweli, I mean at least pick another part of Somalia if you will spread falsehoods. :D Also the picture you posted, that's after the handshake yet you say he is about to hug Galayr, war ina adeer, what is happening? :D

Abdiweli has a firm start of:

Azania, Puntland (Maakhir, Goldogob, Sool). The rest will depend on the second round. Do not tell us Farmaajo has the world on lock, cause he only has his Gedo camp, but even they are divided with their new more favourable candidate Goonjeex.

Somalia   

NGONGE;864993 wrote:
Now I don't know how many undecided members of parliament there are and don’t know if they could be swayed by political campaigns, however, if this race was one to be won by the best campaigner, Cabdulwali will win it hands down. If he doesn’t, it will not be through a lack of effort or ability to “sell his vision”;
it’ll probably be due to the overzealous support of Puntlanders putting every one off.

Spot on. :D

Somalia;864994 wrote:
Misinformation,
Goldogob
is for Abdiweli, I mean at least pick another part of Somalia if you will spread falsehoods.
:D
Also the picture you posted, that's after the handshake yet you say he is about to hug Galayr, war ina adeer, what is happening?
:D

Abdiweli has a firm start of:

Azania
Puntland
(Maakhir, Goldogob, Sool).
The rest will depend on the second round.
Do not tell us Farmaajo has the world on lock, cause he only has his Gedo camp, but even they are divided with their new more favourable candidate Goonjeex.

Keep dreaming sxb, I know what I wrote is true about Galdogob and Zania - they had meetings with Farmaao in which they declared their support. . About Sool lool I won't even say anything about that.

Somalia   

You are misinformed that's all I can tell you. Do you know who Goldogob is?

Here, Puntland Minister of International Cooperation Abdulkadir Hashi, former advisor for president Yusuf AUN, he is from Goldogob and now an MP. Sool, Puntland has 3 on lock. Azania there's 12. I don't know who is telling you this stuff :D, do you understand why Azania is supporting Abdiweli? :confused:

Minister-Ben-Knapen-and-Min.-Hashi.jpg

^@Somalia

Sxb just wait and see . Besides you are not up to date on this matters as I can see. Azania initially wanted to support Abdiwali and Kenya but since that has backfired (i.e. the lost of Sakiin voters ) they decided not to waste their votes and used them as bargaining chip and that is where Farmaajo comes in.

Update yourself on this maters waryaa and don't depend on our friend Warmooge's fadhi ku dirir :cool:

Somalia   

Macallinka;865000 wrote:
^@Somalia

Sxb just wait and see . Besides you are not up to date on this matters as I can see. Azania initially wanted to support Abdiwali and Kenya but since that has backfired (i.e. the lost of Sakiin voters ) they decided not to waste their votes and used them as bargaining chip and that is where Farmaajo comes in.

Update yourself on this maters waryaa and don't depend on our friend
Warmooge's
fadhi ku dirir :cool:

Ok, I will say it to you now, the run off will be between Sheikh Shariif and Abdiweli, and no one will know who can take the seat given the sliding power of Sharif Hassan's base, that's where the power lies right now. :)

We will see on Monday. :cool: